Chapter 12: Moving day

Sean's POV.

I woke up before Casey and packed all the bags into her car then sat back down and played with her hair patiently.

I flipped out my pone and texted Thalia, Tyler, Sarah, Keegan, and Cameron to meet us at our house in about an hour.

She stirred and reached out to where I was laying before, and when she realized I wasn't there she sat up and I released her hair.

" How long have you been up?" She asked me. I shrugged.

" About an hour. I moved all the Bags into your car so we can leave whenever your ready." I answered. Casey sprung up and hugged me happily.

" Ok I'm gonna shower then we can go!" She exclaimed and ran into the bathroom. The water turned on and then started thinking. Should I tell her? I have to but I don't want to worry her after everything we went through. Ok I'll tell her but not now, I decided as I heard the water shut off. Casey came out a minute later in a pink tan top and blue jean short shorts.

" Sean where's my sweater?" She asked me. Ya even though it was almost July, we and I like to wear sweaters, were just weirdly awesome like that.

" Shit, I already packed it up, here wear my monster sweater." I said an pulled it off as handed it to her. Casey smelt my sweater and I gave her a weird look.

" It smells like you, axe and vanilla." She said and sniffed my sweater again.

" Weirdo." I muttered playfully. She stuck her tongue out at me and turned away. I took the opportunity and started tickling her from behind.

" Sean!" She screamed laughing uncontrollably. I stopped tickling her and stood there hugging her from behind.

" You look good today." I whispered in her ear.

" You don't look half bad yourself." Casey murmured. I was only wearing cargo shorts and a black tee with my camo DC hat and silver watch from Casey.

" Ok we gotta go before I loose control." I said kissing her quick. She chuckled and we drove off to our new home.

Casey's POV

We arrived and everyone was already there, including the furniture guys.

" Sorry were late guys!" Sean apologized then wet and talked to the moving guys. While the furniture guys moved the furniture in, the 'gang' helped move all the bags and stuff in.

The quiet room a couch and a live seat beside a big book shelf and a computer. We also bought some plants to fill some space.

The living room had a 56" tv with leather cushion couch with a matching love seat and chair. We also had a fake fireplace installed which was pretty sweet.

For the dining room and kitchen, we bought an oak table set, keriege coffee maker, a toaster, and of course cutlery am stuff.

The office had a blue love seat with a smaller bookshelf and an apple laptop for work.

The master bedroom had a king size bed and a 36" tv on the wall. We decided to get professionally done pictures and then hang them on our wall.

An hour layer we were all done moving an exhausted.

" I'm hungry." Sean complained.

" Then make food." I laughed.

" I'm gonna go buy Pizza Hut pizza and pick up some things, Sarah come with me?" He said. Puzzled, Sarah got up and put her shoes on.