Chapter 6: I love you

Casey's POV.

I woke up and Sean was still sleeping. I checked the clock and it was already 10:00am. I poked Sean's face.

" Sean wake up." I whispered and poked his face again. He groaned and buried his face in the pillow.

" Last chance." I whispered threateningly. He groaned and turned over.

" I warned you..." I trailed off then jumped on him and started tickling him. He let out a little girly squeal and tried to squirm away only he was tangled in the blankets. Once he was free he wrestled me so he has sitting on me. He leaned down and kissed me then pulled away and smirked down at me.

" Flirt." I said simply. He raised an eyebrow but shrugged his shoulders.

" Let me up so we can get ready for house looking." I complained.

" You has no idea how happy that makes me feel when you say that." Sean said then stood up. 15 minutes later we were dressed and ready.

" I dibs driving!!" I called and ran to the car. Sean laughed and plopped down in the passengers seat.

" So who's all moving in to this house?" I asked Sean once we were on the road. He looked down and thought a minute.

" We'll I was thinking me and you..." He trailed off.

" I agree and love it and everything but what about Keegan?" I asked.

" Cameron wants him to move in with him into his parents house." He answered.

" Oh ok then it's settled. Me and you." I stated. Sean got the biggest grin I've ever seen and leaned over and kissed my cheek.

" Keegan also gave us a gift." Sean said and I raise my eyebrow.

" We can have almost all of his half of my moms savings because Cameron's parents are stinking rich. Keegan just wants to have $100,00 instead of the $250,000 he was supposed to get." He said.

" that is really generous of him." I said. He nodded and we pulled to the real estate agency and went inside.

" Hello there how may I help you?" A young lady asked us when we approached the front desk.

" Um we want to buy a house and need someone to help us along the way." I told her.

" Excellent!" The women exclaimed.

" If you have a seat in the waiting room and fill this out, ill have a real estate agent come and talk to you guys." She smiled. I nodded and we took a seat. The paper asked basic questions:Where do you want to get a house, how many bedrooms, how many bathrooms, yard space ect.

" So what are the answers?" I asked Sean leaning my head on his shoulder looking at the paper in his hands.

" We'll where do you wanna get a house?" He asked me.

" I don't know next town over?" I suggested.

" Sure. How many bedrooms?" He asked.

" You answer this one." I told him. He nodded then took a minute the think then looked me right in the eyes.

" Casey one day I want to start a family with you so I want to know if you want to haw a family with me." Sean asked his eyes begging.

" Yes." I chocked out.

"Great! And do you wanna like move to a new house later on in life or.." He trailed off.

" We'll I want to have only 2 kids I don't know about you so if we get a house with 4 bedrooms one as a guest room or something that should be good." I suggested.