Chapter 16: Taken

Chapter 16: Taken

Sean's POV

" Morning beautiful." I whispered to Casey as my alarm went off. Casey said she wanted me to wake her up when I got up so she could say goodbye and get her day started.

" Morning cutie." She murmured getting up.

" Wanna shower with me?" I asked smirking. She nodded, blushing.

15 minutes later, we were done showering and I was eating a quick breakfast while Casey was watching me with a fascination.

" Your staring at me like Edward stares at Bella." I murmured taking a (bite? Spoonful?) of my cereal.

" You look really cute eating cereal." She admitted. I blushed and chuckled.

" Ok I gotta go before I'm late." I said rushing upstairs to grab my stuff. Casey was waiting for me by the door. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

" Alright, I have to go but call me if you need anything, I love you." I said kissing her quick.

" I will stop fussing. I love you too now get your butt to school." She laughed releasing me. I laughed.

" Bye babe!" I called heading out the door.

Casey's POV

Sean just left and I had nothing to do, and I was home alone with Nix and Bella. Deciding I was gonna have some breakfast myself, I made a bagel and went and watched tv.

" Nix!" I called. She came running over to me and I lifted her up on the couch next to me. Ugg nothing good was even on Tv. A knock on the door made me jump and snap out of my tv ranting. I got up and made my way to the door, Nix in toe. I swung it open to find a couple a little older then Sean as I standing on the porch. They each must be in their early 20s.

" Hi my name is Ryan and this is Lucy, we live next door and just wanted to welcome you into the neighbour hood." Ryan smiled. He was about 5" 8 with blonde hair kept short like Tyler's. Lucy was around 5"5 with brown hair that hung around her shoulders.

" Nice to meet you Ryan and Lucy I'm Casey." I smiled back shaking their hands.

" Nice to meet you Casey. Sorry we would have introduced ourselves earlier, but we were on our honey moon." Lucy said looking at Ryan.

" Congratulations and no problem, would you like I come in?" I asked politely stepping aside.

" Sure." They said in union. Nix scampered up to them and Lucy gasped.

" She is so cute!" She gushed. I chuckled.

" Thanks, we also have a kitten around here somewhere." I said looking for Bella.

" We want to get a pet but not now." Ryan said. I nodded in understanding.

" Your house is very clean." Lucy commented which I found a strange comment.

" We're expecting. so our house is a right off." Ryan quickly explained seeing a confused look on my face.

" Oh my god my boyfriend Sean and i are too! Congratulations!" I exclaimed. They gasped.

" Thanks congratulations to you guys too!" Lucy smiled.

" How far along are you?" I asked.

" About 3 months how about you?" She answered and asked.

" Around 2 months, my due date is in February." I responded.

" Congratulations!" They exclaimed.

" You too!" I said smiling.

" So how Lon have you guys been together?" I asked.

" 2 years." Ryan answered.

" How's about you are your boyfriend?" Lucy asked.

" about 4 months, but we've been through a lot and I know he loves me and I love him." I assured.

" A good relationship isn't how long it's been going on for, it's about weather the people love each other or not." Lucy agreed. I really like these people.

" I see it the same way." I said.

" So how long have you and your boyfriend..." Ryan trailed off waiting for my boyfriends name.

" Sean." I filled in.

" Been living in this house?" He finished.

" A few weeks, not long how about you guys?" I asked.

" A couple months." Lucy answered. I nodded and Ryan looked at his watch and sighed.

" We'll we better get going, my parents are coming for dinner and we have to get ready." Ryan apologized.

" No problem, do you guys have cell phones?" I asked slowly.

" Ya." Lucy said. We exchanged number around and they left. Yay I made new friends. Now I was bored again dammit! I wanna go for a run, I decided. I quickly found my sneakers and put them on, and put my headphones in, music blaring and started running from my driveway.

Too bad I didn't hear the car following me. Or didn't hear the persons footsteps before they covered my mouth and stabbed a syringe into my arm.

Sean's POV.

I got home and immediately knew something wasn't right. I called out:

" I'm home babe." And got no response. I checked the bulletin board we bought and placed by the door to tell someone if you were going somewhere while they were out.

" Gone for a run - Casey." I sighed in relief and sat on the stairs. Nix came over to me and nuzzled my hand. I pet her and tried to calm myself down. I fished out my phone and texted Casey.

' Babe I'm home, I wanna see your beautiful face, u almost done ur run?' i texted. 5 minutes passed. 10. I was really nervous now, Casey always immediately responded to my texts. Something must have happened. I called up the gang and told them all to come over ASAP. When they arrived I was crying and shaking.

" What happened Sean?" Keegan asked wrapping his slender arms around me while everyone was gathered around me.

" Casey was taken, and I think I knew who did it." I whispered.

Vote!!!!! Comment!!!!! Fan!!!!!

I luv you all!!!

- Bre