Chapter 26: Disaster

Casey's POV

" I want you to know I love you so much you can never know. Knowing that my child is growing inside you just, makes me so happy. Im determined to keep you forever and let all the other guys and lesbos that your mine forever babe. Casey Scott, i know its cheesy to ask this today but, will your marry me?" Sean asked now on one knee. I looked at him ain shock.

What do I say??

" Yes." I choked out. Sean got the biggest smile on his face and slid the ring in my finger then smashed his lips into mine.

" I fucking love you." He said as we broke apart. I smile.

" I love you too." I said. I looked at the ring. It was gorgeous.

" Let's go home." Sean suggested but it looked like he had something in mind...

(march)

Sean's POV

March 22nd. Ryan and Lucy had their adorable baby today. A girl named Isabella. I cannot wait until Casey and I have our baby in a few months. Casey's baby belly was really big and I knew she hated it, but I loved it knowing our baby was inside her.

Ryan and Lucy said they weren't gonna make our baby shower Thalia was gonna throw for us because of Isabella was early and they wert allowed to leave the hospital yet.

" It's open." Casey yelled as the doorbell rung. Thalia, Tyler, Sarah, Alex, Keegan, and Cameron came running through the door. Jason and Emily have said their goodbyes and left town to start their life together. So it was only us.

" Alrighty open ours first!!" Keegan screeched. We chuckled and I let Casey open the first present.

It was a diapers and some outfits that could be for a boy or a girl. We thanked them and continued on.

Thalia and Tyler got us some pacifiers and a car seat.

Sarah and Alex got us more diapers and baby food with a few bibs.

" Thank you guys!" We yelled as everyone headed out the door.

" Wanna go set up the crib and shove this shit in it?" I asked Casey.

" Yep let's go!" She agreed and we headed upstairs.

" Alrighty do you wanna set the crib in our room or one of the extra rooms?" I asked.

" Our room." Casey immediately said. I smiled.

" Whatever you want babe." I said and kissing her forehead.

" In gonna read the instructions first." Casey declared.

" Alright let's do this." I agreed.

30 minutes later, we had the crib

assembled. Sean placed all the diapers In the crib and it took up most of the room but we managed to fit everything in the crib.

" I gotta pee!" I exclaimed running to the bathroom quickly. Sean chuckled and I peed then came back to our room.

" Will you get me my grapes?" I begged Sean. He nodded and headed downstairs. I've been having strange food cravings and stuff recently but I guess it's part of the pregnancy.

" Here." He murmured giving me a bag of green grapes.

" Shank shew." I said with my mouth full of grapes.

" What?" He chuckled. I chewed and swallowed the grapes then repeated myself.

" Thank you."

" No promblemo."

I reached up on my tippy toes and planted a kiss on his lips.

" I love you, don't forget it."

" I love you too."

1 week later

Casey's POV

I've been having really bad cramps lately but I ignored it since my due date was 2 months away.

" Casey there's a tiger outside!!!!" Sean screamed from downstairs. I didn't believe him but was suspicious so I wadded downstairs, at 5 in the morning. Sean's an idiot, but I love him. Why were up so early? Sean had I be to work at 6 with about 45 minute drive for him and I wanted to say goodbye before he left.

" April fools!" He yelled.

" I knew it." I laughed.

" We'll I gotta go to work, I'll see you when I get home babe, I love you." Sean said kissing me quick then heading out the door.

I quickly got ready and by 5:30 I headed out the door to go to work myself.

I was driving to work and I dropped my phone. I reached for it as I went through a green light but a big truck had other ideas and came roaring towards me and hit me full force. The car started spinning and I smashed through the windshield. The last thing I heard before unconsciousness took over was sirens blaring in the distance.

Sean's POV

I just arrived at work when I got a phone call from Thalia.

" Hello?" I answered. I immediately felt panicked when I heard her sobbing.

" Come to the hospital. It's Casey" Was all she said before I raced off.

God I hope my angel is ok.

Vote!!! Comment!!! Fan!!!