Chapter 2: Butterflies

Casey's POV

An annoying beeping noise woke me up from my peaceful sleep. I groaned and sat up. The memories of last night quickly came back to me and I felt myself tearing up. Why does all the bad shit happen to me?!? What will I do now?!? But I have to put on a brave face for everyone at school and hope I live another 3 months so I can graduate high school and be legally aloud to move out. I quickly got up and hopped into the shower.

When I was done I brushed my teeth then quickly pulled on a pair of pixel track pants with a blue tang top and threw my dirty blonde hair in to a messy bun. Finally I pulled my green day hoodie over my head and shoved my phone and keys in my pocket and headed out the door.

I was a little early for school so I decided to grab a coffee at Starbucks. I put my headphones in m ears and blasted Therapy - All Time Low and hummed along. I got to Starbucks and bought my coffee and headed to school. When I was only a few blocks and turns away from school I saw the same boy I saw yesterday at an intersection looking lost. I was just goo to ignore him and walk past him when he stopped me.

" Excuse me, but do you know where North-town high school is?" He asked me nervously. And me being the nice person I am on the inside decides to help him.

" Um yeah I do actually I'm going there now would you like to walk with me?" I asked.

" Sure thanks. I'm Sean by the way." He smiled and followed me.

" Nice to meet you Sean I'm Casey." I said.

" Nice to meet you Casey." He replied.

" Sp what grade are you in Sean?" I asked.

" 12 you?" He asked.

" Same." I answered.

" Cool." Sean said.

" Yep. Here we are." I stated once we were at school. Just then the bell rang.

" Thanks for the help to get here ill see you around Casey." Sean smiled.

" No problem." I called and headed to my first class.

************************************

School was sooooooo boring. Thank god there is only 3 more months left. I was walking out of the school when I spotted Sean again. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around sharply with wide eyes and then relaxed once he saw me.

" Hey Casey." He smiled.

" Hey Sean you um lost again?" I asked.

" Pretty embarrassing but ya." He blushed which made him look extremely cute.

" Um do you think you can help me find my way home?" He asked shyly blushing even harder making me chuckle.

" Yeah sure lets go." I said walking towards our street. Sean caught up to me and walked by my side.

" Do you wanna play 20 questions?" Sean suddenly asked.

" Um sure. You go first." I said.

" Ok um what's you favourite colour?" He asked.

" Um blue. What's your favourite food?" I asked.

" Pizza. What's your favourite animal?" He asked chuckling a little.

" Um polar bears. What's YOUR favourite colour?" I asked.

" Blue. What's YOUR favourite food?" He asked.

" Pizza too. What's YOUR favourite animal?" I asked.

" Tigers." He answered as we got to his driveway.