Chapter 10: Birthday Boy

Casey's POV

Then it was time to look at the test. This stick held Sean and I's entire future. I looked at it and gasped. Positive. I looked at Sean in shock who was grinning wildly. The test showed I was about a month along.

" Casey were gonna have a baby!!" He exclaimed picking me up in a hug.

" Oh my god!" I cried feeling my eyes well up.

" When do you want to tell people?" Sean asked.

" Um after gradation?" I suggested. He nodded his head eagerly.

" Let's go babe." He murmured putting me down and called the doctors office and canceled our this appointment and scheduled another one for June 29th: the day before we move into our new house. We got in the car and Sean drove me to Thalia's house. We were going to look for prom dresses and I was going to get the second part for Sean's birthday present.

" Bye Casey I love you!" Sean called as I walked towards Thalia's house.

" Love you too Sean!" I yelled back as he drove off. I knocked on Thalia's door and a minute later she answered.

" Hey gurl!" She squealed.

" You ready for girls day?" I asked.

" Ya lets go!" She exclaimed.

" MOM IM GOING TO THE MALL WITH CASEY NOW!!!" Thalia yelled into the house. I laughed and we piled into her car. She turned the radio on and We are never ever ever getting back together - Taylor Swift was playing so we sung along. (personally I kinda dislike this song but its kinda catchy...)

" I remember when we broke up the first time saying this is it I've had enough cuz like we haven't seen each other in a month when you said you needed space. What?" We sang.

" then you come around again and say baby I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change. Trust me, remember how that lasted for a day. I say I hate you we break up you call me I love you."

" Ohh uhh uhh uh we called it off again last night but ohh uhh uhh uh this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you we, are never ever ever ever getting back together we-ee are never ever ever ever getting back together. You go talk and your friends talk and my friends talk to me. But we-ee are never ever ever ever, gettin back together!" We laughed as we got to the mall. At first we looked around different stores until Thalia and I each found a dress. (I don't know what the dress looks like because I just want them to have one but if I find one ill comment the link)

" Do you think Sean will like my dress?" I asked her nervously.

" I think he'll love it." She promised. I sighed in relief and Thalia drove me home.

" Oh um can you keep my dress at your house so Sean doesn't see it?" I asked her. She nodded and kept driving. We got to my RV so I thanked Thalia and ran inside.

" How was shopping?" Sean asked me. I sat down beside him on the couch.

" Exhausting!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

" Did you find a dress?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows.

" Maybe maybe not." I teased.

" Wiener." Sean accused. I laughed.

" that's my line!" I stated.

" Ok I take it back!" He held his hands up in defeat.

" That's right." I laughed. Sean just rolled his eyes playfully.