Chapter 21: End of summer bbq

Chapter 21: End of summer BBQ

Casey's POV.

(September)

Today's Sean's second first day of school again and its my day off and I'm bored as hell wandering around the house and did everything I could to entertain myself.

I already played with Nix and Bella, watched 3 seasons of spongebob, had Lucy over (Ryan was working an Lucy was taking a break from her online classes) and eaten pizza for but Sean should be home soon.

" Babe I'm home!" Sean called. I ran over to him and gently crushed him in a hug, he was still in a little pain from the shooting.

" How was your day?" I asked him as he threw his bag at the bottom of the lstairs.

" Good, how was yours?" He asked.

" Boring, I missed you." I murmured. He raised an eyebrow.

" We'll do you wanna go swimming?We haven't swam in our pool yet and it's near the September and sill warm." Sean suggested smirking.

" Sure!" I squealed running upstairs and changing into my bathing suit. Sean changed into his too and we hurried to the pool. Sean picked me up and started carrying me to the pool.

" Noooo!!!" I screamed, squirming. Sean dumped me in the pool, but I hung on and pulled him in with me. He winced but quickly got over the pain and splashed me.

" Wiener." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

" I have a wiener." He smirked.

" So do I." I stated.

" We'll I've never seen it..." Sean trailed off.

" I hid it from you." I said secretly.

" Damn, I'll find it one day." He vowed.

" ok there bro." I said shaking my head. It was getting dark which meant it was getting late. But when we were gonna get out, Sean got all horny and.......... we kinda fucked in the pool. YOLO!!!

The weeks following consisted of Sean going to school and me working at Starbucks. The past month and a half I've been queasy again but I ignored it for now. I don't wanna face the fact if I'm pregnant because I'm still not over the miscarriage.

" I'm here your lives just got better!" Thalia yelled a she barged into the house.

" Hey Thalia." Sean laughed.

" Hey girl." I said.

" What have you guys been up to?" She asked us.

" Oh nothing work and school you?" I answered.

" Cool and work, work, work." She sighed.

" I see. How things with you and Tyler?" I asked wriggling my eyebrows. She blushed.

" We'll we've been dating for 4 months, we've been on loads of dates and stuff..." She trailed off.

" Awww!" I cooed.

" Ya." She agreed.

" Im thirsty anyone else want a drink?" Sean asked getting up.

" Uh ya a root beer please." I said.

" Same for me." Thalia agreed. Sean nodded and got up and left for the kitchen.

" So what's going on with you and Sean." Thalia asked.

" We'll we've been dating for about 6 months and we live together." I pointed out obviously.

" We've been on going back on our date nights and Sean's been going to collage and I've been working at Starbucks." I said.

" Aww are you guys using protection this time?!" Thalia asked fake sternly.

" Sometimes." I answered truthfully.

" That's good, no babies yet until you guys get stuff together." Thalia fake scolded. I laughed.

" Ok mom." I teased.

" But one day, hopefully soon, I want to start my family with Sean." I thought out loud.

" One day." Thalia agreed.

As if on cue, Sean came back in with our drinks.

" Thanks babe." I murmured. We sipped our drinks in silence.

" We should have a barbecue party with all of our friends!" Sean exclaimed.

" Ya!" Thalia and I agreed.

" Alright, I'll call up everyone and have them come over at say 5?" Sean asked seeing as it was 4 now.

" I met some people at collage, do you want to meet them?" He asked.

" Yes!" I shouted nodding my head frantically.

" Ok let's go get ready!" I exclaimed. Thalia and I ran upstairs to Sean and Is room.

" Alright what to wear." I sighed looking through my closet.

" How about this?" Thalia asked pulling out black jean short shorts and a plaid button up short sleeve.

" That's so cute!" I squealed and pulled it on over my bathing suit.

" Now you!" I declared. I picked out a similar plaid shirt only with white jean short shorts.

" Now were all matchy matchy!" She laughed.

" Yes!" I agreed.

" How are you wearing your hair?" She asked.

" Um I'm gonna leave it down for now, if it gets hot later ill put it up." I decided.

" Same." Thalia joined. We each quickly applied water proof mascara incase we go swimming, then heading outside.

Everyone was already arriving and all the boys were in their swim trunks shirtless, but Sean was the only guy I was looking at. And there he was, at the barbecue, cooking hamburgers and weenies with 2 boys and a girl beside him.

I parted ways with Thalia and ran over to Sean.

" Hey." I called.

" Hey babe, this is Jason, Alex, and Emily." He introduced.

" Hi nice to meet you guys." I said shyly. They were their early twenties like Tyler, Ryan, and Lucy but I just felt shy suddenly. As if sensing my uneasiness, Sean snaked his arm around my waist and gently pulled me close I him.

" This is my beautiful girlfriend Casey." Sean introduced me.

" Nice to meet you too Casey." They chorused. Jason was around 5" 6 with light brown hair and a muscular figure. Emily was about 5"4 with dark dirty blonde hair like me. Alex was adorable, but I'm not attracted to him, he's just adorable. He was super short like 5" flat for a like 20 year old and had messy black hair. He was a fair weight, not super muscularly like Jason but not super skinny.

" Have you guys met everyone else?" I asked not as shy anymore. They shoot their heads.

" Alright,"

" CHILDREN COME OVER HERE!!" I commanded and the gang raced over here and stood in a line in front of me.

" I start from the left,"

" Thalia, Tyler, Sarah, Keegan, and Cameron." I introduced.

" And from the left again,"

" Jason, Emily, and Alex." I introduced.

" Nice to meet you." Everyone chorused.

" Let's go swim!" Thalia yelled. We all laughed and everyone but Sean and I stayed by the barbecue and watched.

" I'm glad things are finally working out." Sean murmured.

" Me too." I sighed.

" I'm gonna do everything I can to keep it this way too."

A/N: kinda filler chapter but more drama and sorts in he next few chapters! And I'm sad to say, there's only about 10ish chapters left :O maybe more. Anywhore..

Vote!!!!! Comment!!!!! Fan!!!!!

-Bre