Chapter 22: Second chance

Casey's POV

( Thanksgiving day)(November)

Today was thanksgiving and we were having everyone over including Sean's dad. Him and Sean have been talking regularly and he's met him quite a bit too but today is the first day he's gonna see our house.

I had just took a shower when my stomach clenched and I puked into the toilet. Great. I sighed heavily and opened the medicine cabinet and pulled out a pregnancy test. It was time I confirmed my suspicions.

Even though the vomiting has been going on for a few months now, I had assumed I was pregnant but wasn't sure but now I want to know. I also had a little baby bump which I tried to hide until I was knew for certain.

I paced anxiously around the bathroom. I had already knew the results before I got them.

Positive.

Sean's POV

Casey was in the shower and I was watching tv with Nix and Bella. They were getting really big. I heard footsteps thundering down the stairs and suddenly Casey was on top of me crying.

" Whoa what happened!?!" I asked protectively.

" We're pregnant again!!" She exclaimed crying still. I felt tears spring to my own eyes. I picked Casey up and spun her around in my arms.

" I love you!" I cried happily.

" I love you too!" She giggled a I set her down.

" How far along are you?" I asked. She pulled off her sweater revealing a tiny sized baby bump.

" 2 months (8 weeks)." Casey stated. I gasped at her.

" Holy shit and we never knew?!" I exclaimed.

" We'll a first I didn't know because I got my period and didn't really notice how big my belly was getting, but when I started getting morning sickness, I took a test to be sure, I'm really sorry." She admitted looking away.

" I'm not mad babe." I said and made her look me in my eyes.

" You were probably scared. Hell I'm scared shitless right now! But we can get through it together." I soothed hugging her.

" I love you Sean." She said kissing me quickly.

" I know." I grinned.

" We should schedule an appointment soon if your that far along." I said.

" Ya." She agreed.

" Alrighty babe ill call the doctors office and then we keep it on the downlow for now?" I suggested.

" Sounds like a plan." Casey agreed.

The doorbell rang and Casey sprinted to get it. I heard muffled voices then Keegan was sprinting towards me and before I could even move, I was tackled to the ground.

" Happy turkey day Seanie weenie!" He cried like he did when we were kids. I laughed and pushed him off me.

" Happy birthday Ke." I smiled ruffling his hair. He gasped and immediately fixed it. Cameron came in followed by Casey.

" Mess up his hair?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded and he chuckled.

" I swear something wrong with him, he spend an hour and a whole can of hairspray on his hair." Cameron laughed and Keegan stuck his tongue out at him.

" But I love him." Cameron sighed and hugged Keegan.

" I know." Keegan grinned, he must have picked that up from me. The doorbell rang again and Casey ran to get it again.