Epilogue

Epilogue

*** 15 years later ***

Casey's POV

" Mom!! Dad!!" 15 year old Skylar yelled storming into our room. .

" Yes sweetie?" I asked her.

" Jayden is interrogating Adam again." She groaned and flopped on our bed. Sean and I chuckled quietly.

Over the years, Jayden has become very protective over Skylar so every time she gets a boyfriend, he's a younger version of Sean. Only this interrogation has been going on ever since they started dating 4 months ago.

Jayden used to be a bad ass troublemaker at school because his teacher was somehow non other then Brittany all grown up and must have remembered what Sean and I did to her and gave him a hard time but he's actually doing better now in a different class.

" We'll that's what big brothers do for their siblings, make sure their boyfriends are good enough for them." Sean explained.

" Are you talking about uncle Keegan?" Skylar asked.

" Yes but it's a cycle through every family." He admitted.

" By the way they should be here anytime now." I told Sean. He looked at the clock and nodded.

" Alright let's all head downstairs." Sean declared as we got up. Skylar however, stayed laying on the bed.

" I'm comfy." She stated.

" Maybe you need some motivation..." I trailed off but Sean got the hint. We pinned her down and started tickling her like we used to do when she was younger.

" Ahhhh!!!!" She screamed.

" Jay!!!" She yelled for help. He immediately came running up the stairs with Adam (Skylars boyfriend) in toe.

They saw what was happening and tackled Sean and I off Skylar.

" My boys got my back." She grinned. Sean and I shook our heads and raced downstairs as the doorbell rang.

I opened it and stood back.

" Hey guys!" Keegan yelled tackling me in a hug.

" Hey guys." I said back. I stepped back and my little nephew Patrick hugged me.

" Hi auntie Casey." He grinned. He was and was 13 and acts like a 4 year old sometimes. Patrick was actually Keegan and Cameron's son. (They got someone to donate an egg and ya I'm not getting into it:/).

" Hey aunt Casey." My other nephew Quinton said quietly. Unlike Patrick, he was adopted. He was abused like Sean and I so I guess that's why Keegan and Cameron adopted him at 12 year old. He's 17 now like Jayden.

Quinn and I had a slightly better relationship then I had with Patrick because he talks to me about some stuff he doesn't want to talk to Keegan and Cameron about and if its serious enough I tell them, but if its serious then I do.

" How ya doin kiddo?" I asked hugging him. He smiled a bit.

" I'm fine yourself?"

" I'm good thanks." I answered.

" Hey bro." Jayden said coming downstairs.

" Hey." Quinn said quietly.

" Wanna hang with us in the basement I play some COD?" Jayden asked.

" Sure." Quinn smiled. They headed downstairs and the doorbell rang again.

" Heeey girl!!" Thalia yelled.

" Hey gurl wassup?!?" I asked happily.

" Nothing Sadie drivin me bonkers." She laughed. I nodded.

" Saame." I agreed. Tyler came in with their daughter Sadie on his back even though she was 16. Thalia only had one daughter because she grew up in a large family, she didn't want one herself but Tyler convinced her over the years.

We gathered into the living room.

" As you all know, my little blue Jay is graduating high school next week. I just want to make a toast to my baby all grown up." A tear slid down my face and Sean wrapped his arms around me from behind for moral support.

" To Jayden." Everyone cheered. Jayden walked over to me and Sean backed away as Jayden wrapped his arms around me.

" I love you mom." He whispered.

" I love you too Jay." I murmured. He walked over to Sean and they hugged. I knew Sean had let loose a few tears because when he came over to me, his face was damp but it didn't matter. They were happy tears.

***next week***

"How do I look?" Jayden asked coming into the living room. I gasped. He was in a white button up with a dark purple tie to match his dates dress and a black suit jacket and black dress pants.

" Like someone who just graduated high school and became a man." Sean whispered.

" You look incredibly handsome Jay." I told him honestly.

" Thanks mom." He said kissing my cheek and hugging Sean.

" We'll. I'm off." He said nervously. (Prom!!)

" Picture first!!" I yelled snatching up the camera and flashing it at Jayden. He laughed and I took more pictures before we gave him final goodbyes.

My little boy's all grown up now.

Sean pulled me into a hug.

" He's grown up into an amazing young man." He whispered. I nodded in agreement.

" But he grew up too fast." I whimpered.

" No matter how grown up he is he's always gonna be our little boy and Skylars always going to be our little girl." He soothed.

" I know." I said.

" I love you, never forget it." I told him.

" I know." He smirked. " And I love you too beautiful."

If someone had told me 20 years ago that 20 years later I could be married, have 2 kids one jut graduated high school and I would be happy, I would have never ever believed them. I am so thankful to have Sean.

My life went from a living nightmare to perfect and with my family, it's gonna stay this way forever.

A/N

Officially the end :/. First book I ever wrote and I think it turned out ok :). Please drop a comment so I can tell if people actually like this book! Thank each and every one of you guys for sticking with me!

I love each and every one of you guys!!

Vote! Comment! Fan!

- Breanna (breannag14)