Chapter 5: Every goodbye has a new hello

Casey's POV

I woke up and looked around. Where the hell am I!?!? I jumped up and realized I was in a RV. The memories yesterday suddenly came back hitting me like a ton of bricks.

" Morning beautiful." Sean sung happily from the living room. I smiled and suddenly felt happier with Sean around.

" Morning Cutie." I winked playfully at him and he laughed.

" Cutie?" He asked and I shrugged.

" You call me babe, or beautiful I thought I'd try something." I shrugged again.

" Where's Keegan?" I asked just now noticing he was missing.

" Work. He works afternoons." Sean explained. I nodded. Just then I remembered something.

" Where is my car parked?" I asked.

"Like right outside. Why?" He questioned.

" I have to get something out of it." I said and he nodded. I quickly ran out of the RV and to my car. I opened the drivers door and reached under the seat for the rip in the seat cover where my whole weeks pay was hidden. I grabbed it and hurried back into the RV. I got down a jar and shoved the money inside. Sean looked at me puzzled so I decided I explain.

" Future savings." I said simply. He nodded and went to his bag. He grabbed his pay for the week and it was my turn to be puzzled. He walked over to the jar and put his money inside too.

" I want my future to be with you." Sean whispered serious. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

" Me too." I murmured into his chest.

" Let's do something today." He suggested.

" We don't have to go to work until 4pm and its 10am now." He encouraged.

" Ok like what?" I asked. He only smirked.

" Why that, is a surprise." He said mysteriously his blue eyes sparkling.

" Oh god." I laughed but agreed.

" Ok let's go." He said and we headed out the door.

" I don't know where to go so you can drive." I told him handing him my keys. He nodded then we climbed in. As we drove into town, little things - one direction came on the radio. Sean looked at me and started singing. Singing. He wasn't that bad either.

" Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, we'll bear this in mind, it was meant to be. I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me."

" I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes, when you smile you never love your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, but I love them endlessly."

" I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up too, I'm in love with you, and all these little things."

" You can't go to bed with a cup of Starbucks, maybe that's the reason

that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep, though it makes no sense to me." He changed and I laughed. A few minutes later we arrived at.... Starbucks. Go figure.

" We're just getting a coffee then going to the place were close." Sean promised. I nodded and we went through the drive through and bought our coffees then headed to whoever Sean was taking me.