3.15 am

Tw: smut, swearing, guns
Words: 1055

—————

Lou's POV:
I open my apartment door and let Emily go in first, she looks trough every room and comes back to the door. "Come baby, let's take a bath. It's been a long day." I smile and take her waist to pull her in for a long kiss. I part her lips and pull her harder against my body. "You make me feels safe," I say and hug her. I feel her smile on my chest.
We fill the tub with hot water, I put some candles around the tub and take two wine glasses. I hear her giggle in my bedroom, as I walk up to see why she giggles, I see her holding some ropes. "Oh damn baby, I feel like you are even more kinkier as I thought." My heart drops. To see her with the ropes makes me want to fuck her hard. Her smile while she walks up to me, only now I see what she wears.

My eyes wander around her body, the rock in my belly gets heavier. She wears a black, thin underwear. You can see everything. I can't stop myself from smiling at her, my mind is full of ideas how to chain her up on my bed and do whatever I want to do.
"Babe, look up to me," she says. I didn't notice where I looked at, my eyes were on her waist the whole time. She touches my waist and her mouth wanders to my ear. "The good thing about staying with you, is the good sex we gonna have." I instantly grab her butt and lift her up.
We leave my bedroom and go in the bathroom, we kiss hard and fast while trying to get undressed. I lift her back up and go in the tub with her, the water is hot.

I kiss her lips, her neck, her chest and her breasts. She moans and throws her head back as I start to lick her nipples and hold her ass tight. She pushes me back to the wall and fixes me with her hand on my throat. She sits on my lap, one hand on my throat and one hand sliding slowly on my thigh into my pussy. She pushes two finger in me and starts to pull them in and out, I throw my head back on the wall and feel her tight hand on my throat. I moan louder as she smiles and gets faster with her fingers. I feel my orgasm running over me, "FUCK EMILY," she smiles and pulls her fingers out of me.
I throw my head back to her face, "God Emily, you make me fall in love with you."
I watch her get out of the tub with no words, just a big smile on her face. She leaves the bathroom, I follow her.

She walks in my bedroom, I see her wet footsteps on my floor, trying not to fall.
She sits down on my bed, "Your wet ass on my dry bed? You want to try me huh," I say walking up to her. She lays on her back while I climb on her, kissing her. Our wet bodies collide while kissing roughly, I can't take my hands off her. I don't want to let her go.
She tops me while kissing and sits on my waist. "We would be such a good couple, don't you think so?" I ask while stroking her wet ass on my waists.
She looks down on me, "You think so?" She asks, I pull her down to me with my hand on her back, "Yes, I think so," I whisper in her ear. She kisses me softly and puts down her body on mine. Her head is on my chest, "I can hear your heartbeat," she whispers. I smile, still stroking her lower back. "Emily, do you want to be my girlfriend," I stroke her hair but she doesn't answer me. I look at her, her eyes closed and her breath starts to slow down.

I woke up by a loud knock on my door, it's still dark, I take my phone to look at the time. 3.15 am, "Em," I say. Again a loud knock, Emily puts her one hand on my mouth to tell me I have to be quiet. She stands slowly up, takes a t-Shirt and her gun.
She looks trough the fish eye but it's dark outside my apartment. Suddenly my phone rings, I hear her walking back to me, I try to see who calls me but Emily pushes my phone away. "I will answer the call, be quiet." She says as she takes my phone.
"Hello?" She answers the call, she puts on the speaker so I can listen to the conversation. "Hello agent Prentiss. Could you give Lou her phone back so she can talk to me?" The voice says.

I look shocked at her, she nods and hands me my phone. "Hello?" I answer, "Hello Lou, it's nice to hear your voice again." Emily jumps up and runs to her phone to call Hotch while looking out the window. "Tell your agent that she can't take care of you forever," I look up to Emily. She nods at me and talks with Hotch. "What the hell do you want from me? I didn't do anything wrong." "Shut your mouth," the voice says. "You will do something but be patient. Soon you gonna find out what I mean. Sleep well Lou." The call ends, I throw my phone on my bed and look at Emily. She didn't stop looking at me the whole time, she ends the call with Hotch and comes in my bed. She hugs me tight and kisses my forehead. "It's okay, I'm here. The team will be here soon too. We gonna find out what this asshole wants, but first we need some clothes." She smiles softly at me but I see how nervous and anxious she is.

Now I'm scared. Even tho I know I'm safe with her and the team. The feeling that he knows Emily is with me and where I live... it drives me crazy

I get up and get us some clothes to wear, the team should be here soon.