Virginia

Tw: alcohol, sexual assault
Words: 744

——————
The team gets back to the station, Adam grey gets into a room with Derek and Hotch. They start to ask him questions. Emily comes with Lou back to the police station, they sit down on two chairs. "Do you need something?" Emily asks, "Some wine could be my saver now," Lou smiles lightly while looking to the floor. "Thank you for saving my life," she looks up to Emily and lays one hand on Emilys thigh. Oh god, the feeling of her hand on my thigh.
Emily looks up and nods, "Its my job. Did he do anything against your will?" Lou nods, "He touched me, grabbed my throat. I know why I don't like men." Emily looks at her with sadness, she puts her hand on Lous hand.

Hotch and Derek leave the room, Hotch stands in front of the team. "He confessed about the crimes. He didn't say why he got Lou. He told us, he killed all these women because his mother left him with his abusive dad, she left him for a girl...."

The team packs their stuff, "We didn't end our conversation in my apartment," Lou says with a wink to Emily, "We could meet for a coffee."
Emily looks up, "Sadly I have to go back to Virginia...," Lou nods, "What a shame..."
" I hope we will meet again, agent Prentiss." Her hand slowly slides on and off of Emilys shoulder while she walks away. A little smile lays on Emilys face, she watches Lou leaving the room.

———————————
2 Months later:
Penelope, JJ and Emily having lunch together, they talk about work, life and more.
Emily takes a bite of her sandwich when she sees a girl sitting across the room of the restaurant. The girl drinks a coffee while she reads a book, Emily looks up, "Hey guys, I'm going to the toilet fast." She stands up and walks over to the girl, Emily puts one hand on the shoulder of the girl. "Lou? Lou baker?" The girl turns around, "Agent Prentiss?" She smiles, wow I missed her.

Emily sits in front of Lou, "What are you doing here?" Emily asks, "After you left, I had quiet a hard time. I quit my job and moved around, I landed here. The weather, the people, my new job. This is just perfect," she sips more of her coffee. Emily holds eye contact with her, "Oh that's great, what are you working now?" "I am a vet, I was a vet in California too, but it didn't really fill my life with joy. But now, here in Virginia-." "Life is better here, I know," Emily smiles.
They both hold eye contact for some time, Emily puts her left hand into one of her pockets and takes out a note. "Call me, we have to get a coffee together," Lou takes the note and nods.

Emily gets back to JJ and Penelope, they both smile at her. "What?" Emily asks with a big smile. "Is this Lou baker?? The one girl we saved a few months ago?" Penelope asks smiling, Emily nods. "Yeah and?" "YEAH AND?" JJ asks with a dramatic smile.
Emily eats her sandwich, "Ugh, Hotch calls..."

The girls stand up and leave the restaurant, Emily looks back to Lou, she still reads her book and drinks her coffee.

—————
Lou bakers POV:
After Emily gave me her number, I instantly texted her. I watch them go out of the restaurant and leave a few minutes later.
I go back to work while I can't stop thinking about Emily. The feeling she gives me when she touches me, or when she smiles at me. I've never seen such a pretty woman...

After work I look on my phone, a message was sent a few hours ago. "Hey Lou, I'm on a case right now but as soon as I'm back, we can get a coffee together." I smile, "Sure agent Prentiss, tell me when you're back. I will wait for you."
I drive home and enter my apartment. It's still empty, "Ugh, I need to get some stuff, I only have my bed and my wardrobe."
I go under the shower, my mind is full of questions. I still don't know why I got kidnapped. What was the reason for him to get me, I wasn't even blonde.
And agent prentiss, I owe her my life but the feeling she gives me...