Shopping

Tw: smut, swearing
Words: 1271

—————

Emilys POV:
Two days after we arrested Adam greys brother, Luke grey, he got send to the prison.
I had a talk with him, he told me everything about his plans with Lou baker, his plans about blowing up people and more. I was happy to finally be with Lou again without being afraid she will be kidnapped or something else could happen to her. To know her other name and what her family did isn't something that I mind.

On Friday afternoon, I went home to see Lou. I open my apartment door and see her sitting at the dinner table, drinking water. She smiles as she sees me walking in.

"Hey, what do you think about seeing me 24/7?"
I take a step to her, looking shocked,
"You mean moving in together?" I ask, she nods and looks around. "I like your apartment, it's big enough for us. Just if you want me in here." I take more steps to her, "Of course, move in with me please. This apartment is ours."
I kiss her lips and hold her tight, it feels right to be here with Lou. She feels right to me. She smiles and holds my arms, gripping them softly.

On Saturday we start our tour with getting all her stuff in my apartment. It wasn't much, but her clothes and some private things.
"Do you think we have everything?" I ask her, she looks around her apartment. "Yes," we leave her apartment and get the rest of her stuff to my place.

"Are you a left or a right side sleeper?" She asks me, I turn around. "A what?" I ask confused. She smiles, "Do you sleep on the left side or on the right side of your bed?"
"Flower, we slept a few times together now and you still don't know on which side I sleep?" She looks around the bed, thinking of an answer. I can hear her brain working, "Babe, I sleep on the left side and you on the right side," I say with a laughter. She turns around looking at me with a grin, "Oh really? I didn't really care about that cause I was sleeping." She throws herself on the bed and looks at me with a big smile. "You want to join?" She asks, I instantly throw myself on the side next to her and face her.

We don't talk, we just look into each other's eyes.
She strokes softly my cheek, "I've never loved anyone more like you," she says. I'm blushing, she makes me feel so good. Like we're the only people on this world.

I kiss her forehead and pull her against me, "What do you think about putting your clothes in my wardrobe and go shopping with me?" I ask her, "Shopping?" She asks confused.
I sit up, putting myself on her lap. She sits up too, holding my back with her hands and I look in her eyes. "Yes shopping, did you forget about Spain?"
"I thought you were joking," I look at her with a smile, "I'm never joking about vacation. I already booked us flights and took some days off."
I see her shocked but happy face and can't control my laughter.

We put her clothes in my closet and go down to my car for a shopping tour.

After 3 hours of going in different shops, trying different clothes on and getting some food, we finally came back to my apartment.
"When is our flight?" She asks, I take my phone and look for the booked flights. "Monday 9am," "So early?" She says with a sad face. "We got the whole day when we arrive," "Yea, but damn. We have to get up at six." I smile and kiss her lips.
I feel her hands on my ass, her grip gets tighter and a nasty smile lays on her face. "We don't have time for sex now," I say, smirking at her.
"I don't care," she opens my shirt and my bra. She opens my pants and I stand in only my underwear in front of her.

She takes a step back, looks down and up a few times. "You are so beautiful Emily. You don't understand how much I love you. I love everything about you, every little detail, each hair on you. Just everything." She walks up to me, pulls me against her and lifts me up. She pins me on the wall, we kiss roughly and don't breath till we're blue.

"I want you to cum on my face," she whispers in my ear. I look shocked but the way she said that, made me wet. She slowly lets me down and pushes me on the wall.
Her left hand pins my hands above my head, she kisses my neck and I feel her knee between my legs. She slightly moves her knee back and forth, still kissing and biting my neck. I moan, she lifts me up and walks with me in our bedroom. I land on the bed and watch her going down on me, she kisses my thighs. "Oh you're wet as fuck baby," she whispers and kisses my belly. She slowly takes off my underwear and walks away. "Stay there, don't move." I watch her leaving the room and hear some weird noises in the bathroom.

She comes back, naked and has a strap on on. "Oh god," I say as she knees on the bed and throws my legs over her shoulder.
My back flies and she slowly puts the dildo in my cunt. "Oh fuck," I moan while rolling my eyes to the back of my head. "You like that baby?" She asks.
She slowly moves back and forth and slowly getting me to cum. I hold the bedsheets and moan louder as she goes faster and faster.
Before I cum, she pulls the dildo out of me and starts to eat me out.
My eyes roll back, I hold the bedsheets tighter and cum over her face. "Good," she says and kisses my body up to my face.

I taste myself when she kisses me and puts off the strap on. "Now your turn," I say breathless and throw her on the bed. I sit on her waist and try to catch my breath. "Maybe tomorrow, you look exhausted." She says while touching my back and softly stroking it.
"No."

I push her down and sit on her pussy. The moment I sat down on her pussy, she instantly breaths heavier.
I slowly move my hips forth and back and she starts to moan. She puts her legs up and I hold them tight to get more control over her. "Oh fuck, god Emily," she moans.
Our wet pussys collide and I get faster. She grips the bedsheets and pushes her back a bit up. I know she will cum soon. I get faster and start to moan too, "Fuck please," she screams as her orgasm runs over her. She pulls her body up, facing me and holds my waist to get the control of me. She moves my waist faster and smiles with sweat over her face. Her smile, her sweat, the movements. Everything gets me to my second orgasm and I moan loud, throwing my head back and holding her arms tight.
I leave scratches on her arm, my body shakes and we fall onto the bed.

Our sweaty bodies collide and I lay on top of her, breathless. "God Lou, I love you."
She gently strokes my arms and kisses my forehead.