Flower

Tw: smut, swearing
Words: 1144

—————
Emilys car wasn't far away, we walked to it and sit down. Without talking we enter her apartment and sit at the dinner table. She hands me a glass of water, I take a sip looking at her. "Tell me everything you found out about him." I say and drink my water.
She nods.

"After our talk I went straight back to the bau. I told the team about what you said and Penelope started the research. Everything you said was true and more.
After you left Spain and started school in California, Adam and his brother, your boss, went after you.
After your parents died, they tried to be your parents but couldn't find you. They heard about you moving to California and tried to find you."
She lays her hand on the desk, grabbing mine.

They couldn't find you because of your name change, they started to harm people with harassment or threats about killing them. After years they killed the first person. It became a hobby for them without us knowing. Only after the kills in the hotel we started the research. Because you were a friend of the two dead women, they could find you."
I look up, I see how she looks at me. She looks sad, not knowing how to help me in this situation.
"After we found out who his brother is, I immediately went to your place but didn't find you. I drove to your work and wanted to talk with you about him, but you were already outside. Derek and Rossi got him after our little run trough the city." She smiles, I grin. Our little run.

She stands up, kneeing in front of me. She looks up to me, "Lou, I'm so sorry for leaving you alone when you needed me. It will never happen again okay?"
I hold her cheeks, looking in her eyes and grin lightly.
"Okay."

She stands up, pulling me against her body and strokes my back. "You know what?" She says, "Hm?"
"I love you Lou," I look down to her, my smile gets bigger. "Really?" "Yes," she says. "Hm. Maybe I love you too." She slaps my ass, "Maybe?" I laugh and kiss her lips, "I do love you Emily, how couldn't I?"
She smiles, holding me tight.

We leave the kitchen and lay down on her couch. She lays on top of me, listening to my heartbeat. "We found the bomb," she says while stroking my hair. "Oh my god, that is good." I say with a revealed breath.

We fell asleep on the couch, cuddling.

It's 6am when I feel her breath again, I start to wake up and not having the feeling of anxiety or thinking someone stalks me. I stroke her back, hearing a soft moan leave her mouth. "Good morning flower," she says while pushing herself up. She sits on my belly, smiling at me. "Good morning, why do you call me flower?" I ask smiling at her, "Because you stand up every time something happened to you." She kisses my lips and leaves the couch. "Where are you going huh?" I ask, following her with my eyes. "Making some coffee," she walks in her short pants and a t-Shirt into the kitchen. She is so perfect.

Getting myself up, I watch her getting some cups for the coffee. "Do you maybe have clothes for me?" I ask, she turns around and walks up to me. "I mean, yeah I do. But I want to be honest." She sits down on my lap, pushing me against the couch. "You would look better without them," her hand slides down on my chest and she kisses my lips. I hold her back, pulling her against me. It ends in roughly kissing, trying to get the dominance but she tops me. She pushes me on the floor and takes off my clothes.

A smile lays on her face as she saw me completely naked on the floor. "Oh I love you, I love everything about you." She says and kisses my body down to my pussy.
"I- uh, love-," I try to get some words out, but the way she licks my lips and pushes her fingers in me. "Don't talk baby," she says, licking my clit faster. "Oh god Emily." I moan, I feel her smile on my pussy.
She throws my legs over her shoulders and goes deeper in my cunt.

I feel my orgasm running over me and she kisses my thigh. My legs are shaking and I can't move, "You know what you did to me," I say while trying to sit up.
She smiles at me, sitting next to me on the couch, she lightly kisses my neck and my lips. "Oh I know what I'm doing, I show you that you are mine."
She stands up, hands me her hand and goes with me into the bathroom. She puts the shower on and undresses herself, "You want to come in?" She asks.
I nod, taking her hand and go with her in the shower.

It's 7am when we get dressed and sit at the dinner table. "So do you still want to be a vet? If yes, you have to find another workplace." She says while sipping her coffee. "I think about chaining the job."
"What are you thinking of?" She asks, standing up and walks behind me. She starts to massage my shoulders and bites in my ear. "I don't know...,"
God it feels so good.
She kisses my neck, "I think I want to be like you," I say. "Like me?" She asks still massaging my shoulders. "Yeah, maybe I will go to the FBI," I say jokingly. She bites in my neck, holding with one hand my throat. "Oh no honey, do something else. But don't you ever dare to go to the FBI." I nod, knowing she is serious.

"Good girl," she whispers in my ear, letting her hand off of my throat. She sits down again, "What do you think about some days in Spain?" She asks me.

I take her hand, "When we get a nice place at the beach, of course." She smiles, takes my face and kisses my lips.
We stand up, I pin her on the wall, kissing her neck and touch her waist. "Lou, babe. I need to go to work," she moans, trying to get her hands out but I pin them above her head. "Soon," I say kissing her neck. I open her shirt with my other hand and kiss her chest, biting her softly. She moans and pushes her waist against me. "Flower, after work I will do everything for you. I promise." I look up, letting her hands slowly down and kiss her lips. "Okay," I whisper in her ear.