Calls

Tw: swearing
Words: 1243

—————

Emily sits at her table talking with Derek and Spencer when a familiar voice comes from the door.
She looks up and sees Lou talking with JJ and Hotch. She immediately stands up and walks up to them, Lou looks up and sees Emily walking towards her. She smiles softly, "Lou babe, what are you doing here? Did something happen?" Emily hugs her and kisses her cheek. "Hey Em,-" "Prentiss, please follow me to my office." Hotch says and leaves the group, Emily smiles at Lou and walks after him. JJ stays with Lou and sits down in the coffee corner.

Hotch enters his office with Emily and sits down on his chair, she stands there. "Are you a couple?" He asks with one brow raised, she nods and looks out of the window to Lou. "Kind of, we are dating but not together yet, why?" He shooks his head, "Did she ever speak to you about the situation happened in California?" Emily sits down in front of Hotch and shakes her head. "On our first date she talked about how she can't understand why he kidnapped her but we got an answer. After that never, but why do you ask? And why is she here?" Hotch looks worried, "She got a letter from the prison, it says she would regret what happened in California. And it isn't over." Emily stands up and looks at Hotch, "He contacted her??" Hotch nods and stands up walking to the door.

They leave his office and walk back to JJ and Lou.
In the meantime Derek and Spencer joined the conversation with Lou and JJ.
"Mrs. Baker," Hotch says, "Did you get any other letters or did something weird happen in the last few months?" He stands next to Emily and in front of Lou. "A few days ago, I was at work and had lunch. I got a weird phone call, no one talked, just a weird and loud breathing. I thought it was a mistake call cause the person immediately hung up after I answered with hello. But after work I got more calls, 5 to be exact. I thought it's just a person making fun." Emily sits down next to Lou and puts her hand on her lap. "Why didn't you tell me about the calls?" She asks worried, "I didn't want to annoy you with this dumb thing." Emily shakes her head and looks up to Hotch, "She got 7 more calls in the same night." Lou looks up, "How do you-" "You were asleep and your phone ringed the whole night. I took it to see who called you, it was a weird number so I didn't care either."
"Have you seen people walking around your apartment? People you've never seen before?" Lou shakes her head and looks back at Emily's hand on her lap.

"I will give this letter to Garcia, Morgan and Rossi, you both go to the prison to see if Adam grey has to say something. Prentiss, I want you to stay with Mrs baker here, it's too dangerous for her to get home. Reid, bring all the files about the case up here."
He leaves the group and gets back to his office, Morgan and Rossi leave the room and make their ways to Adam grey. JJ takes the letter and walks up to Garcias office, while Reid gets all the files.

"You could have told me about the calls and the letter," she kisses Lou's hand softly and strokes her lap. "I know, I didn't want to bother you, you have enough work to do." "Babe, you are not work for me. You are my private life. I only care about you. And if you need me, I will be here for you."
Lou smiles at Emily and kisses her lips, gripping her hand tight.

Time flies and the team gets slowly back to the office, Rossi and Morgan open the doors and walk up to Hotch office.
"Team, get up here," Hotch says looking down to JJ, Reid, Prentiss and Lou.
They get up into the table room and sit down.

"We talked with Adam, the whole time he smiled. It felt like he hides something but we couldn't find out what. He didn't talk about you." The team looks at Lou, "Reid, have you found something?"
Reid looks up, "The letter is written in the same way like the one the group got. It's the same writing and the same words are used." "Garcia?" "The calls came definitely from the prison."

It's quiet in the room, no one talks. Emily strokes Lou's thigh and holds her tight.
"What if I meet him?" The team looks shocked up to Lou, Hotch shakes his head. "That's exactly what he wants and it's too dangerous-,"
"He had me before, what could he do in prison? He is locked up and chained up." "Lou, don't think about this, just because he had you once, doesn't mean he has to get you another time." Emily says and let her hand go off of Lou's thigh. "Prentiss is Right, we don't know what he wants. We either don't know why he said it isn't over yet."
"But I can talk with him, I can find out what he wants."

Hotch shakes his head another time. "You're a normal person with zero experience about talking with murderers."
Lou looks down on the floor, "Prentiss, bring her out here please. We talk later." She nods and goes out of the table room with Lou.

Emilys POV:
I leave the room with Lou and sit with her on my table, I take her hand and look her in the eyes. "Baby, I know what you thinking about but it's too dangerous for you. I know you still want to know why he kidnapped you and why he wrote this letter. But we will solve this, the team is good, I am good. Please trust me and the team, okay?" She looks at me with a soft smile and grabs my face. She leaves a soft kiss on my forehead, "Okay, but if you need me to talk with him, I will be here." She says and looks back up to the room, where the team still sits and talks about what happens next.

I can't believe what's happening now, why now? Everything is so perfect.
I can't stop looking at her, "Lou," I say while gripping her thigh tight. She looks at me and smiles, "Yes Em?" She asks and takes my hand. I shake my head, "You are save with me, I hope you know that." "I know I'm save with you since day one. I trust no other people more than you." I smile, I can't understand how a person like her, wants to be with me. She is just perfect.

The team leaves the room and walks down to Lou and me, "Okay, we got a plan. We will wait for more calls or letters. Maybe next time he tells you what he wants or what you have to do. Prentiss will stay with you the whole time, you both have to look at every detail that changes in your life. Like people walking at your apartment complex or someone stalking you. Everything could be important. Reid and Morgan, go back to Adam tomorrow and ask him again what he wants. Maybe he will talk..."