Barely breathing

Tw: smut, swearing
Words: 707

——————
I open my door while Lou pushes me in and sucks on my lips, we enter my bedroom and instantly take off her clothes. I push her on my bed and sit on her belly, my hands run over her shoulders and chest while kissing her. She pushes herself with her arms a bit up to look me in the eyes. I smile and take of her bra while she leans back and let me do everything I want.
I kiss her breasts and lick her nipples while my hands wander down to her waist.
I stand up and pull her legs over my shoulder while looking into her eyes. She smiles and before I could take off her underwear, she pushes herself up again and throws me on my bed. "You really think I would let you top me? Oh darling, not today and not tomorrow."

Lou turns Emily around that she lays on her belly, she slowly opens her dress and kisses her back. She bites into her waist and Emily moans, "Oh you like it when I bite you my little brat." Emily nods and tries to turn but Lou pushes her back with her hands on Emilys back.
She takes off the dress, Emily lays there just in her expensive, red underwear. "I like how wet you are in this underwear." Lou smiles and slaps one ass cheek from Emily. Lou turns Emily around and kisses her lips, her neck and her shoulders. She takes one hand and holds Emilys throat with it. "Is this okay?" She asks while touching Emilys breasts. Emily nods and Lou goes deeper down on Emily.
She still has her hand on Emilys throat while kissing her thighs.
Again Lou turns Emily around and gets up to hold her throat, with one hand she holds Emilys throat and the other hand pushes into Emilys pussy.
She moans while Lou pulls in and out her fingers, Lou kisses her neck and back while stroking Emilys throat.

She leaves her neck and kisses down her back, still with her fingers in Emily.
Emily moans louder and louder when Lou started to lick Emilys pussy.

Lous POV:
Emilys moans make me horny and wet, I try to make her cum while I try to be focused. "Yes lou, right there." She moans. Her moans are getting louder and lustful.
I eat her pussy out as she pushes her ass up and more into my face. She screams loud my name and let herself fall down on the bed. I kiss her ass and her back, up to her face. She turns around and tops me. She holds my throat tight and touches my breasts.
"I know you are a very kinky girl, let me still your desires baby." I can't believe what she just said and all I can do is just nod and let her do what she wants.
This girl is making me fall, she knows my kinks.

She pulls of my underwear and sits with her pussy on mine, she grabs my waist tight as she slowly moves forward and backwards.
Gosh it feels so good to have her on me.
My eyes roll to the back of my head and I lean back to enjoy her on me. She goes faster and we start to moan.
I grab her waist and control her speed, she throws her head back and moans with a smile. I feel my orgasm running over me, I moan and scream.
She goes faster and faster, "I want you, to come with me for a second time." I nod and control her speed but she pushes off my hands and lays them over her breasts. Our breath starts to be faster as we both feel our orgasm come over us. She instantly lays down on my chest and breaths fast. I still feel my orgasm running over me and touch her waist.
"How does it feel baby?" She asks, I barely breath but that's an answer for her.
She lays next to me and looks into my eyes, I kiss her and take a blanket. We cuddle while still kissing and touching us. I never felt so save...