Video

Hello again, I hope the book is good and not boring ;) I try my best to make it more dramatic and get more Emily and Lou scenes hehe
Leave a opinion if u want to say something^^

Tw: guns, swearing
Words: 635

————————
"Prentiss, Emily, EM-," Emily jumps up, Hotch stands in front of her, Dereks hands on her back.
She looks around, the room full of officers.
"What happened? Where is Lou?" Emily still looks around while standing up. "Prentiss, where is Lou baker?" Hotch takes one hand and touches Emilys shoulder. "I don't know, we were talking when suddenly a loud knock was on the door. I asked her if she called someone but she didn't, I went to the door. I opened it and a man knocked me out with something big."
Hotch looks around, "Reid, Morgan. Have you found something?" Derek shakes his head, "He probably came in after knocking Emily out and took Lou with him."

Lou bakers POV:
Emily goes to the door while I stand with my wine glass in the kitchen. I can't hear her talking, I go to the door and see the man standing over the agent. He pulls out the bat and knocks me out.

I find myself back in a dark room, my hands and legs are chained on the chair I sit on. People speak but I can't hear or see from where, I look around. Not even a single light is on.
Two men start to talk louder, one of the voices is deeper than the other one. "What we gonna do with her?," one of the voices says.
A click comes from the other side of the room, the room fills with light and the two men are shown. "Hello Lou." I look up to the men, both of them got a ugly smile and come near me. "Who are you? What the fuck do you want?" I say, "Shh, the only thing we need from you is a statement." A statement? My face goes pale.

"Hotch, we found something!" Derek shouts, the team comes up. "I've talked with the group members again. They told me something about a weird situation some weeks ago. Someone send a letter with all names on from the group. The last sentence says:" I will get you soon."
The members didn't really care about this letter so they never showed it to the police.
There was a man, a few days after the letter came. One member said the man asked about the group and wrote some details on a note." "Could the member describe the man?"
Derek nods, "Penelope got a sketch of the man and is looking for connections with the dead women and him."
"Baker isn't the type of girl he wants. She has brown hair and all his victims were blonde. We have to find out why he kidnapped her. Prentiss, go find some information about her. Go back into her apartment."

Lou bakers POV:
"I will do everything you want me to, but please let me go." I beg, the two men stand in front of me."Whore, you really think we want you? Disgusting bitch," one of the man shouts.
"So why the fuck am I here then??"
Another man walks into the room, he is taller than the other two. three of them? God help me.
"Shut up, get her chains off and bring her into the video room." The two men nod and open the chains. Video room?
I got pushed into a room with a bed and a camera in front of the bed. "Sit down, I will give you a note and you will read it. Don't look into the camera, just read this note," the tall man says with a light smile. I nod.