Coffee

Helloooo, from now on I try to get more into the story for Lou and Emily.
Have fun ^^

Tw: alcohol, mention of sexual assault, swearing
Words: 622

—————————
Lou bakers POV:
I come out of the kitchen and see my phone ringing, "Emily", I run to it and answer the call. "Hey Emily," I answer with a smile. "Hey Lou, are you ready? I will be at your place at three." I look on my watch, "Fuck," I say quietly, "Is something wrong?" Emily asks, "No no, it's alright. I will see you at three!" I hang up and throw my phone on my bed while I walk to my closet. "Damn, I don't have something to wear." I take some pants out and a blue top, "Basic, but it's just a coffee," I say.

"Knock, knock" I hear from my door. I run to the door and open it, a pretty blacked haired woman stands there. Oh wow, she looks so good...
"Hey, come in. I'm almost done," I let the door open and go back into the bathroom. She comes inside and looks around. "Uhm wow. Your apartment looks really empty," she laughs. I come out of the bathroom, "Well uhm yeah. I didn't have the time to go and get some stuff. I'm at work the most of the time haha." She smiles at me while inspecting my outfit. Her eyes wander from my feet up to my face. A smile left her face when she walked around.
"You look good agent," she turns and smiles lightly. "Thanks, you too," she says. My cheeks, they burn, gosh, she made me blush.

We go out of my apartment and to her car, she opens the door for me. We sit down, she starts the car and drives over to a park. "Come, the best coffee is in this park," she says while opening the door.
We get out and walk to a tiny coffee shop.
"Two coffee please."
"Let's walk a bit, maybe we find a good spot to sit and talk for a while," she says with a smile. I nod and follow her.
"How are you? After the case I mean..." I look at her, "It's alright, the only thing that still gives me nightmares are how he touched me. I still don't understand why he kidnapped me. I'm not blonde.-"
"But you were in the group for one time," she interrupts me. "And I'm gay," Emily nods.

We walk to a bench and sit down, the weather is perfect, the sun shines and it's warm. "If you need someone to talk about what happened in California, I am here." I feel her watching me drinking the coffee and watching the river, I turn to her and smile. I lay one hand on her thigh and look back to the river.
————
Emilys POV:
I feel her hand on my thigh, I shouldn't be here, she is a victim and we saved her, but everything about her is just perfect.
"It's nice to be here," I say while my free hand lays over hers. She looks back at me, "Yeah, the weather, this place. It's perfect," a big smile builds up and I blush. Damn, Emily, get yourself together, this can't be happening.

We make our way back to my car, I drive her back home. She gets out and comes to my side of the car, I open the window. "I hope I see you soon again agent Prentiss," she smiles and walks away. "I hope so too!"
I drive home and can't stop thinking about her. "I should not think about her, I saved her and she just likes me because of this. Emily, get your shit together."