Catching feelings

Tw: smut
Words: 865

——————
Monday, 6 am.
My alarm rings, I get myself up and into my bathroom. A quick shower and I'm ready to go to work. "Good morning Em, how did you sleep?" I text her.

I get to work, my boss stands in the changing room.
"Good morning, are you okay?" I ask, he looks at me mad. "Get yourself ready for work, today is gonna be hard and stressful." I nod and take my clothes.

I enter my treatment room and we open the doors.
Some dogs and cats came for their vaccinations.
After the few appointments, we made our way to the surgeries. A dog that needs to be castrated, a cat with a open paw and a rabbit with a big tumor.

After the surgeries I go up to the laboratory and make some tests.
It's 2 when I go into my break and eat something. I take my phone and open the chat from Emily and me, my message is still on delivered. Maybe she has a case and doesn't use her phone. My phone rings, a unknown number calls. "Hello?" I say after accepting the call. I hear breathing but no words, "Hello?" I say again, the call ends. I shake my head and put my phone down, without thinking about this call.
I get up and start work again.

It's 7 when I make my way into the changing room and put my clothes on. "Good job today. You made this work look so easy even it was stressful." I turn around and see my boss standing there. "Thank you," I say and get out of the room.

I make my way to my car and get in, still no message from Emily. But 4 missed calls from this unknown number.
I drive up to my apartment and open my door.
Its dark outside but some light comes out of my apartment. I go in and see candles burning. Emily sits at my table and drinks wine. I close my door and walk up to her, she smiles as she sees me.
"Hey baby, how was work?" She asks and smiles while giving me a big kiss.

"Stressful, I need a shower." I kiss her and drink some of her wine. "Mmh. My wine taste good," I smile and take off my jacket. "Why are you here? And why didn't you answer my message?" She looks up to me, "It was a busy day. I wanted to see you..." I smile.

Emilys POV:
She stands in front of me with my glass in her hand. She turns around and goes into the bathroom, I sit for some time and get up.
The shower runs and she stands there, naked under the water.
I take my clothes off and jump in to her. She turns around and smiles softly, she takes my waist and pulls me into her for a big kiss. "Tell me what you did today," I say as I stroke her back.

She looks deep into my eyes and has a smile on her face filled with lust. "I would rather kiss you," she pulls me up and I wrap my legs around her waist. She presses me against the wall and the shower rains over us. We kiss softly, she holds me tight and gets me down again. We fill the bathtub with water while kissing and laying down in the water.
It's hot, I sit on top of her while the water still fills the tub. She looks at me, deeply into my eyes. "Em," she says. I look down on her and smile, "Yes babe?"
She smiles softly and strokes my belly, "I like you," she says with a soft voice. "I like you too," I say and kiss her lips, I push my tongue in her mouth, she tastes like the wine earlier.
"I don't think you know what I mean with I like you, Em, I like you a lot."

"You like me?" I say and touch her chest, the water filled the tub completely and I turn it off.
She nods, "I want you, I want to know everything about you."
I lay down on her and kiss her lips, "You want me?" I say. She strokes my back, "Yes, I do." I kiss her again and smile. "I maybe want you too," "Just maybe?"She smiles and touches my ass, I feel her grip on my ass gets tighter and her smile bigger.
"Let's get into bed, I'm tired." I nod and we get out of the tub.
She hands me a t-Shirt and some pants, we get into the bed and cuddle till we fall asleep. She wants me.

In the night her phone rings a lot of times, but she didn't hear it. I woke up every time her phone rings, I look up and see her snoring like a bear. That's the only thing I need to get rid of.
I take her phone, 7 missed calls from this number.
"Who is this?"
I put it back, turning around and see her still snoring. I kiss her forehead and go back to sleep.