Dancing

Tw: swearing, alcohol, smut
Words: 825

——————
Lou bakers POV:
I stand up from my bed and go into the bathroom, it's 9am. I open all my windows and let the fresh morning air in, I go to my closet and look trough all my clothes. A blue jumpsuit looks at me, "Yes," I say and take the jumpsuit out. I take my phone and open Emilys and my chat. "Hey Em, I want you to be ready at 5. Wear something expensive." I smile and take some jewelry out of my small box.

After a big shower with shaving EVERYTHING, I do my hair and put the jumpsuit and jewelry on.
It's 4.45, I take my small purse and put everything I need in it. I make my way out of the apartment complex and to my car.
It's 5 when I arrive at Emilys apartment, I don't see her so I get up to her.

Emilys POV:
"Be ready at 5," oh shit- she really has a plan for today. But we didn't talk about it, right?
I sit down on my bed and think about what to wear, I open my closet and see directly a red, tight dress. It shows perfectly my legs and knees. I take it out and take some expensive, red underwear out.
I go into the shower and do a whole body shave.

I put my dress on and look for some jewelry as I hear a knock on my door.
I open it and see- Oh my god, my eyes gonna fall out. I see Lou standing in front of me with this blue jumpsuit, it shows her neck and her shoulders. She wears some blue high heels and silver jewelry. "Wow, hey," I stutter, she smiles at me. "Hey Em, you look gorgeous." She made me blush, again.
She comes in and sits down on my couch staring at me with a smile. "Your dress is still open on the back, you need help with it?" I look around and go to my mirror seeing she is right. I nod and walk towards her, she stands up and looks down to me. I turn around and feel her hand on my back, my breath starts to slow down while she closes my dress. I feel her breath on my ear and she kisses my neck, I turn around and look deep into her eyes. "Are you ready?" She asks, I nod. "Where are we going tho?" She smiles and takes my hand.

We leave my apartment and walk hand in hand down to her car. We sit down, she starts the car and I turn the radio on. We listen to music and sing together while she drives into the nowhere.
We stop at a weird looking house and get out of the car. She takes my hand and opens the door from the house. Music is running, we enter a big room with blue and red lights. A few people stand on a bar on the side and on the middle of the room. "Welcome to our first dance date," Lou smiles at me and leads me to the dance floor.

Romantic songs are running and we dance slowly hand in hand together. She holds my waist and my hand, I touch her waist. We hold eye contact while dancing. I think I'm catching feelings wow.
"Do you like it?" She asks, "I don't like it, I love it," I smile at her and she kisses my hand softly. Oh yes, she makes me fall in love with her.

After some time we go to the bar and sit down, she puts her left hand on my thigh and orders us some drinks. "What do you want to do afterwards?" I ask her and hold her hand on my thigh. She looks at me and squeezes my thigh lightly. I instantly know what she thinks about and smile. Oh god, I'm gonna fuck her smile away this night. She will remember this night.
We drink our drinks and go back on the dance floor, our hands touch and she comes near me.
I put my head on her chest and hold her tight.
"Do you want to leave?" She whispers in my ear, I nod.
Hand in hand we leave the house and go back to her car. In the moment she sat down next to me, I grab her face and kiss her lustful.

I push my tongue into her mouth and dominate her, she pulls my body on top of hers. I sit on her lap and push her seat down. We kiss fast and more lustful, I kiss down to her neck and hear a quiet moan coming from her.
Her hands on my ass as she pushes my body into hers. I sit up and stare into her eyes, "Let's get home," I whisper and put my hand between her legs.