Work

Tw: none
Words: 743

——————
The sun shines into the bedroom, Lou still snores and Emily hugs her from behind.
She strokes her hair and kisses Lous neck softly, "Good Morning flower, sadly we have to get up. Work calls," Emily says while stroking Lous arm.
"Hmhmh, let me sleep," Lou says. Emily smiles and stands up. She goes into the bathroom and washes her face, she looks in the mirror and sees a hickey on her neck. "Oh gosh, I didn't recognize it." She goes out of the bathroom and sees Lou standing in the kitchen and making some coffee. "Lou, uhm, you got makeup?" Emily asks, Lou turns around. "Makeup? You look stunning, why would you need makeup?" Emily shows Lou her neck, Lou laughs loud and goes to her closet. "Take this, but I would be proud to have this on my neck," Emily takes the concealer and goes straight into the bathroom again.

Lou made the bed and changed her clothes while Emily covers her neck. Emily comes out and goes into the kitchen. "The one coffee is for you, I have to go now. Text me when you need something." Lou smiles and kisses Emilys forehead, she leaves the apartment.

Emilys POV:
I still have some time before I have to go to work.
I walk around the apartment, I can feel Lou touch my body, it makes me horny when I think about last night.
Hotch calls, "Prentiss, come here. We got a new case." "Ugh," I say while hanging up the call. I get my stuff and walk out of the apartment, closing the door behind me.

I can't stop thinking about last night, I shouldn't feel like this but I do...
I get up to the table room, the team sits there and waits for me. "You look like you had good sex last night," Derek shouts as he sees me. Oh god, Derek, shout your mouth please.
I smile awkwardly and sit down, the whole team stares at me and smiles.

The team gets up and makes their ways to the jet, JJ comes up to Emily and smiles widely. "What?" Emily asks, "Is it true you got good sex?" Emily shakes her head, "IT IS, WITH WHO?" JJ shouts. Emily looks at her with a wide smile, "SHHHH, yes I had. But I don't think it matters to you," she says and walks into the jet.
"It doesn't matter to me??? Girl I need details now," JJ smiles while sitting in front of Emily. "Let me guess, it's the one girl you gave your number in the restaurant right? Uhm what was her name again?-" "Lou baker," Emily interrupts, "AHHHH YES. Lou baker. Wait, is she the person that made you cum last night?" Emily looks around, the team minds their own business and doesn't listen to JJs and Emilys conversation. "I know I shouldn't be with her, but she is amazing. She makes me blush with just her smile." "Why shouldn't you be with her?" JJ asks and raises one eyebrow. "We saved her life, she only wants me because of this," Emily says while looking out of the window.

The jet starts and goes into the air, JJ lays one hand on Emilys hand. "'Em, if you really think that she only likes you because of what you did for her, go and ask her." Emily looks up to JJ, "And what if she does like me because of California?." JJ shakes her head, "You are perfect, if she really likes you only because you saved her. Damn, she will be really stupid." JJ smiles at Emily, but she just stares out of the window.

Lou bakers POV:
I left my apartment and go to work.
I need to think about Emily the whole time, I can't stop hearing her moan and cum over my face.
A person touches my shoulder, I look up and see my boss standing in front of me. "Lou, we closed 10 mins ago, make your way home please." I look on my watch, wow it's already 7?
I nod and go into the dressing room, a quick change into my normal clothes and I head back home.
"Hey Emily, are you okay? I hope I see you soon."
I put my phone down and go into the shower.
"Hey Lou, I will be back home in a few days. I really need to see you then."