Vacation

Tw: swearing, smut, alcohol
Words: 1651

—————

Monday, 6am.
The alarm from Emily's phone rings and Emily wakes up. She turns off the alarm and turns around to Lou, she gently wipes some hair out off her face and kisses Lou's forehead. "Good morning flower, we need to get a shower and get down to the car." She says and sits slowly up, just hearing a soft moan coming from behind her. She smiles, knowing Lou wants to sleep. "I will be naked without you," she says while standing up.
Lou immediately jumps out of the bed and runs into the bathroom where Emily takes off her T-shirt and underwear. "I knew it," Emily says as she sees Lou standing in front of her.

After a short shower and some roughly kisses, they get out and make themselves ready for the flight.
"You got everything hunny?" Lou asks standing in the door waiting for Emily.
"I think so, what about you?" She shouts trough the apartment, "I don't," Lou says. Emily comes out of the bedroom, looking at Lou confused. "What do you miss?" She asks, Lou smiles. "You," Emily laughs and walks up to Lou.

They get down to the car and drive to the airport.
"Fuck, it's already 8.30. We have to hurry." Emily says and runs trough the airport. Lou runs behind her, not knowing where to go.
At the gate, they check in after their names got called a few times. "Jesus, that was close," Lou says and takes Emily's hand. They sit down on their seats and smile. "God. I'm so excited," Emily says and looks out the window.

It's cloudy, the sun has no chance to shine trough the clouds.
The airplane starts and Lou grabs Emilys hand tighter, Emily looks next to her and sees how pale Lou is. "Babe, you good?" She asks worried, Lou nods, "Uhm, I have a fear of flying." Emily takes her other hand and makes a sandwich with their hands. "I'm here," she whispers in Lou's ear and smiles softly.

After hours of flying they finally arrive at the airport in Spain. Lou sleeps on Emily's shoulder, Emily gently tries to wake her up and fails.
Lou snores and doesn't see the landing but Emily does.
When they open the doors and the first people leave, Lou wakes up. "Damn, I'm tired," she says as she looks around.
"We have time for sleeping when we get into the hotel, get up now." Emily says and walks out of the airplane.

"Taxi!!," Emily shouts and grabs her baggage. "Lou come," she says and sits down in a car. Lou follows.
"Do you speak Spanish?" Lou asks, "Cause I don't."
Emily smiles, "Of course," she laughs and looks out of the window.

The weather is sunny, it's hot and the air is fresh. It smells like the ocean.

They arrive at the hotel and get checked in, they get everything up to their room and open the windows. "It so beautiful here, I forgot about that." Lou says and leans out of the window looking to the ocean.
The room looks directly to the ocean.
Emily walks around, standing behind Lou and hugs her from behind. "It's really beautiful here." She says and kisses Lou's neck.

After unpacking their clothes, Emily gets down and asks the employees for a good restaurant at the beach. "There is one right next to our hotel. You can see everything when you sit at the tables." One employee says. Emily nods and walks back up to the room.

She opens the door and hears some weird noises coming out of the bathroom. "Lou?" She says loud, "I'm in here," Lou says and walks out of the bathroom. "Oh fuck wow," Emily says trying not to let her eyes fall out.
Lou stands in a white, tight dress in front of Emily. The dress goes down to her knees and shows her back perfectly. On the right side of the dress is a small cut, you can see her waistline.
She has her hair open and her curls look perfect. She wears golden earrings with flowers.