Sleep well

Tw: smut, swearing
Words: 825

——————
Lou bakers POV:
I hand her a towel and she goes into my bathroom.
I take some clothes and a pyjama for her out of my closet. I hear the shower running and light some candles around the living room.
She is so pretty, I can't believe she stays here for the night. Should I join her in the shower or is this too fast? My mind plays games with me while I sit on the couch and watch the bathroom door.

I hear her turning off the shower and open the door, I quickly look away but she saw me looking at her.
I hear a soft laughter while she walks out of the bathroom.
She stands in front of me, I look up and see her in the towel. I can't stop myself from looking at her, my eyes wander from her face down to her legs and back up. "Hey," she says softly with a smile, "Where are the clothes I asked for?"
I stand up and look down, I'm taller so she has to look up when she talks to me.
I point my finger to the bed and can't stop looking into her eyes. "Thanks Lou," she says and walks up to the bed. I grab her hand and pull her back to me. She looks up, deep into my eyes. Should I kiss her? This is the perfect moment. I grab her chin and stroke her cheek softly.

Emilys POV:
Her hand in my hand, her other hand on my cheek. I can feel the tension between us. Should I kiss her? This moment is perfect. My eyes can't stop from looking into her soul, I slowly panic while she strokes my cheek, I'm blushing.
It's quiet, just the candles burning and Lou and I in the room, holding eye contact.
My lust to kiss her gets higher, I don't know how long I can take this before I just grab and kiss her.

Lou leaves my hand and touches lightly my wet hair, she strokes it while still looking at me and holding my face. I want her, she wants me. Should I go in?
I take my left hand and hold onto her arm, my other hand touches her waist. She smiles softly at me and I blush again. Her face comes down to mine and her lips slowly touch mine, I grab her arm tighter and lean into the kiss. Her tongue separates my lips and pushes slowly into my mouth, I feel her searching for my tongue. The kiss gets more lustful and my tongue tries to dominate hers, but she wins. Her hand leaves my hair and touches my waist, strokes it softly while still kissing me. My hand on her waist pushes her more into me, our bodies collide. Her grip on my waist gets tighter, a small moan left me. She takes her hand away from my face and pulls my hair backwards, my neck stretches. She leaves my mouth and kisses slowly my neck, another moan left my mouth while I grab her waist tighter.

She pushes me into her bed still kissing me on my neck and throat. Her hand touches my belly and my waist. I can feel a smile while she kisses me, I grab her head and push it away from me. She looks at me confused, "Are you okay? Do you want this?" She asks. I nod, "Make me cum" I say with a lustful smile.
Her hands run over my body and open the towel, she kisses my breast and licks on my nipples. My breath starts to slow while she kisses my belly and goes further down on my body. I moan softly and hold her hand when she kisses my inner thigh, she looks up to me and I push her head onto my pussy.
She starts to kiss it slowly while her hands touch my waist and pull me further into her face. She starts to lick my clit and I moan louder, she pushes two finger into me and starts to move them slowly. She goes faster and faster with licking my pussy and going in and out of me, I moan harder and push her head deeper into me. I feel my orgasm running over me and I scream, my body rises and she gets up to my face. She kisses me while her hands slowly run over my body again. I can taste myself while she kisses me softly. "Are you okay?" She asks while stroking my cheek. I nod and touch her face, I pull her into me for a kiss.

After some time, she stands up and gets me a blanket, she throws it over me and gets into the bed with me. We cuddle, I feel her breath on my neck and slowly she starts to snore quietly. "Good night Lou."