Pizza and wine

My music taste is gonna be in here too, don't judge me 🤌 we all love The Weeknd!!!

Tw: swearing, alcohol
Words:951

——————
1 week later:

Lou and Emily haven't met again but they texted each other every day. Emily was on a case and Lou had a lot of work.
Lou sits in her kitchen on the floor. "I think it's time to get some furniture." She stands up and gets her wallet and keys, she makes her way out of the apartment complex and into her car.
She drives to a furniture shop and walks trough it.

After some time, she comes out with a dinner table, some chairs, a big mirror, some pillows, some blankets, a small dresser, some candles and more.
"Damn, this made me give up my money from the last 2 months-" she gets all into her car and pushes herself into it too. She drives home and sees a familiar car standing in the parking lot of the apartment complex.
A tall black haired woman gets out of this car and walks to Lou. It's Emily, "Wow Lou, you need help with this? It's funny you could even put yourself in here too." She laughs, Lou looks into her car and laughs.

They both get everything into the apartment and sit on the floor. "Thank you, god sent you to a right time." Lou looks up to Emily and smiles, "No problem, do you need help to build up all of this?" "Sure," Lou nods and helps Emily to get up.
"Do you want to listen to music?" Lou asks, Emily nods. "What kind of music are you listening to?"
"I don't have a special music style. I listen to everything," Emily says while packing out the small dresser.
"Good to know," Lou puts her phone down and plays songs from The Weeknd. Heartless plays and Lou sings to the lyrics.

They have a lot of fun building up everything and designing Lous apartment. They sing and laugh together.

Lou looks on her phone, 9pm. "Damn, it's already 9. You wanna eat something? I can order pizza." Emily nods and comes up to Lou, "What kind of pizza do you want?" "Don't judge me, but I want a pineapple pizza." Lou stares with a shocked face at Emily. "You gotta be kidding darling. You can't eat a pineapple pizza." Did. she just call me darling? Emily smiles and nods, "I know it's weird but it's so goooood."
"I won't judge you anymore. Let's order and I'm gonna taste a bit of your food." Emily nods and sits down on one of the chairs.
Lou orders the pizza and puts her phone down.

They look around in Lous apartment, "We did a really good job," Emily says and takes one of the candles. "Oh hell yes, you got a really good taste in decorating." Lou says and hands Emily a lighter.
Emily takes it and smiles softly. "Emily, why did you actually come here?" Emily looks up to Lou, she stands in front of her.

A loud knock comes from the door, Lou turns around and opens it. "Pizza for Lou baker?" A man asks, Lou nods and gives the man his money.
She closes the door and goes back to the kitchen, "Some wine?" Emily nods.
Lou takes two glasses of wine and hands one to Emily, Emily opened the cardboard and looks at the pizza. "Wow, it looks so good," she says and looks to Lou. Lou stands behind her and looks over her shoulder to see the pizza. Emilys breath starts to slow as she felt Lou behind her, Lou smiles softly and sits in front of her. "Yeah, this pizza looks good. But does it taste good?" She says smiley, Emily hands her one piece of her pizza and both of them start to eat it. "Uhm wow-" Lou looks shocked, "This is actually really good. I can't believe it."
"I know right?" Emily says with a laughter.

"You didn't answer my question Emily," Lou eats her pizza while holding eye contact with Emily.

Emilys POV:
Damn, she got me. Can I tell her the truth? She looks so good I can't lie to her...
"I thought it would be a good idea to look for you. We didn't see us and I wanted to make sure you are alright." Does she see that I'm lying? After the coffee with her I couldn't stop thinking about her.
Lou looks at me with a smile. This smile makes me blush, it warms my heart.
"Oh yeah? This is the only reason? You just wanted to make sure I'm alright?" Fuck, she doesn't believe me. "Yeah," I say and eat my pizza. I take the glass and swallow the rest of the wine.
She stands up and gets more wine, she fills my glass while looking at me. I could melt by how she looks at me.
I look on my phone, "Shit, it's 10. And I got work tomorrow." "You can sleep here. I got a couch now, you can sleep in my bed. I don't care." I look up to Lou and shake my head. "No no, I will just drive home." "Emily, it's not a big deal for me when you sleep here. I have to work too."

We make the couch ready for her and take some pillows and a blanket. "Would you mind if I use your shower? And uhm, I need some clothes." Damn, this is awkward. "Sure, go into the shower and I will give you everything you need." She says and smiles.
She hands me a towel and I make my way into her bathroom.