Page 27

Amanda Pov

I felt save, with the people close to me, I was petrified but, I have faith everything will be alright.

I felt my body telling me that I was ready, and I did. I squeeze onto Dominick and I looked at Liv, she smiled at me.

"Amanda, I can see the crowning clearly now." She told me and I smiled laying my head down looking up at Dominick.

"Amanda, keep going. You are doing beautifully." He explained I nodded smiling at him.

I did again stronger, and I took a few deeper breaths, I could feel the head.

"The head is showing." Liv told and I nodded going again. I feel Dominick holding my hands tide. I pushed again, and I saw Liv starting to tear up.

"Liv?" I asked as she turn to me. "Amanda, you're doing so good." She explained and wiped her tears from her left side with her shoulder. I smiled at my best friend.

"Something different?" I asked chuckling as she nodded smiling. "You have no idea." She explained smiling at me I smiled at her.

Dominick looked at me from my right side, and I gently placed a kiss on his cheek. I did again and felt the head escaped. I laid back on his chest and took a deep breath.

"Amanda, baby's head is clear." Liv explained and I nodded. Liv handed me her water bottle, as  Dominick help me to drink I was exhausted and from this heat, it helped a lot. I smiled at him, when I was finished. I did again and felt something was wrong.

"Liv, there wasn't a movement, was there?" I asked worriedly raising up from Dominick.

"Amanda, there wasn't but, I'm sure everything is okay." Liv told gently, I started tearing up. Something was wrong, I could feel it. I gently sit up, and took a deeper breath and exhale.

Velasco Pov

"The signal is out." Tanisha yelled as we all sigh.

"How are we checking?" I yelled as Mae looked at Tanisha.

"What are you two thinking?" Cherlish asked as we all turn to them.

"Only hackers will knew." Tanisha told as Mae and Tanisha did a few controls.

Liv Pov

Amanda was doing beautifully, but there wasn't a movement, like she says. She was worried, so was Dominick and I. Amanda sit up, took a deeper breath, and closed her eyes.

"Amanda, you got this." Dominick told her, she looked at him with tears in her eyes, he gently kissed her.

"Amanda, I'm right here with you. You got this." Dominick told her, Amanda gave him a soft smile.

"Amanda, what must we do?" I asked her, as she turn to me.

"I'm going to try something." She told us, I nodded. She must do what she feels, I was crying. Seeing Amanda so vulnerable and so strong, she didn't have help, it was all her.

She stood up half sitting more up, she held her knees as Dominick help her held and pushed stronger, the baby's body moved completely. She took a deep breath, tears was running down her eyes, she had a huge smile on her face, she took another deep breath, while Dominick helped her hold and pushed again and in my arms slide the baby, she fall back onto Dominick chest and chuckled as the baby started crying, Dominick kissed her.

"Amanda, I couldn't be more proud of you." he told crying

"You did it Amanda! You did it." I cried while I held the baby, as Amanda raise to me, she held her arms out, I was completely crying now. I handed the baby to Amanda, placed the baby right on her chest.

Dominick Pov

I saw the baby appear in Liv arms, tears appeared as Amanda fall to my chest, I kissed her, she was laughing gently.

"Amanda, I couldn't be more proud of you." I told crying.

"You did it Amanda! You did it." Liv cheered, she was completely in tears.

Amanda raise up and held her arms out smiling bright she was in tears, Liv handed her the baby, cord still on, I was smiling bright seeing the white dough of a child appear small and fragile. Liv was crying, so was I along with Amanda, Liv handed her blazer and threw over Amanda and the baby.

Liv smiled at us, I peeked to see the baby's face, it was looking at me and Amanda. I felt so proud, it was our baby, our child.

Amanda Pov

I did it, just me. I was so happy. I cried. Dominick held me, kissed me telling me how proud he was. I cried more, laughing. Liv was in tears, she was telling me, I did it. I saw our baby in her arms, I held my hands out, as Liv handed the baby to my chest, I held it save. Liv handed ber blazer, it was warmer. I realized something and looked down.

"Amanda?" Dominick asked as Liv held my knees. "What's wrong?" she asked and I smiled at them.

"We don't know the gender." I told as we all look at each, I smiled and gently opened Liv blazer, we all peeked and I cried, a little boy.

"Amanda, you both have a son." Liv cried all over again and I looked at Dominick, he kissed me and I cried looking at him smiling at me.

"Dominick, it's a boy. We have a son." I cried, looking at him, I have a son with Dominick. I was crying, Dominick held me tide.