Page 8

Dominick pov

The next morning we woked up, I turned to Amanda, we both was holding each.

"So what are we doing today?" Amanda whispered by my hear, I looked down at her and smiled suddenly Jesse opened the door and both she and Billie run in, jumping on the bed, we both laugh.

"Do you kids want to go to the park?" I yelled as Amanda looked at me smiling at me.

"Momma." Billie asked as I smiled at our girls.

"Yes baby?" Amanda asked smiling

"Can daddy buy us ice-cream at the shop?" she asked and I nodded.

"Your girls ready?" I yelled as we three looked at Amanda narrowing her eyes.

"You three." Amanda laughed I held her hand and squeezed Amanda hand, kissing her cheek.

We stood up and got ready.

Liv Pov

Noah wanted to head out, and it was a great idea, I got a call from Stabler, and he is joining us for today.

We both got ready, and met Stabler outside, he took us in his car, and we went off.

Amanda Pov

"Everyone in." Dominick explains picking Billie up on his neck.

"Daddy!" She yelled laughing as Dominick took Jesse hand hoding her tide, I smiled at that.

Dominick drove, while I was at the passenger seat and the kids at the back.

"What do you all want to listen?" Dominick asked, I looked at him chuckling

"Taylor Swift!" The two yelled at the way back.

"Oh hell no!" I yelled looking to my back seeing the girls so happy.

"Please mommy!" Jesse and Billie yelled as Dominick turned the speakers on, I wanted to disappear right there, suddenly Dominick stared singing and swinging in the front I looked at him.

"Dominick, are you drunk?" I asked laughing at him shaking my head feeling his forehead, he smirked at me, I smiled at him tears forming I joined laughing as well. It was an driving SUV with completely crazy Taylor Swift fans.

.....

We arrived at the park, the kids rushed out...

I saw them running to the playground all happy, we sit down. Dominick sat with me, we both held each and just talked, having fun enjoying our time together.

"Amanda, I love you." Dominick told and I smiled at him, kissing his cheek putting my head on his chest. "I love you too Sonny." I explained and closed my eyes. I felt so safe with Dominick.

"Amanda?" I heard and slapped out seeing Liv

"Liv?" I asked as she smiled looking at me.

"You also at the park?" She asked and I looked at her confused, as she looked at me. I saw Stabler walking with Noah.

"Stabler huh?" I smirked as Dominick laugh with me.

After a while, Phoebe came also with Fin, both just was jogging when they past us.

"Well, looks like we like to meet each here." She told as we laugh.

"And now?" Liv asked smiling at me, I followed

"Wait! Is that Mae and Tanisha sitting there over the grass?" I express laughing as we joined them.

"Hey you two." Liv told as they both raise up from the grass.

"This we miss a meeting?" Tanisha asked as we laugh.

"No, just accidentally meeting all here." I explained as we all laugh.

"Oh, Mae and Tanisha this is Elliot Stabler." Liv told as he smiled at them.

"Hi!" Both yelled as we smiled.

I caught an eye on Billie and Jesse running around, I smiled

A young boy came walking to us. We smiled at them.

"Amanda Rollins and Olivia Benson?" the boy asked and Liv and I nodded.

"A man told me to give this to you." he told and handed Liv a paper as he ran off.

Elliot took the paper from Liv, we all looked to him.

"Remeber me?" Elliot yelled as we look at each.

"Remember who?" I yelled as Elliot turn the paper and a photo appeared.

"Who is that?" I yelled as Liv turned to me.

"He knows us Amanda but, we don't know him." Liv told and I felt my stomach is going to turn.

"Stay calm guys and go to the cars, we see each at the precinct, quickly." Liv told as we got the girls and climbed in. Dominick checked his mirrors to see if anyone is following us.

"Is there?" I asked as he nodded.

"Doesn't look so." he told as we turned and saw.

We stopped at SVU, and climbed out. "Hold Jesse and Billie." Dominick told grabbing me. We rushed in, and a group of policeman came out to help us. We ran in and saw Liv already there with the squad standing there, Mae, Noah and Phoebe was also here with Elliot.

"We need to start." Fin told and I walked strait to the bathroom.

"Amanda?" Liv asked me as I started to run, Liv followed.

I reached the stall and sit on the floor, Liv saw. "Amanda?" she told as she smiled

"I'm sorry, I needed some air." I told as she hugs me. We walked back after a while as Sonny came running to me.

"Manda!" He yelled and hugged me tide.

"I'm okay Dominick. Where is the girls?" I asked as Liv smiled

"In my office with Fin." Liv told as we walked to her office.

"He knows us." I told freaking out.

"Amanda." Liv told as I nodded the door opened. "We got a leet!" Velasco told and I was happy.

"Liv, you are all staying with Amanda and Sonny, no cases. " Chief Gragen told as we nodded. They rushed out, as I went to the kids.

We took the kids to the bunk room, they can get some sleep. I couldn't. I walked out and into the area that we usually eat. I ordered food from the vending machine and it got stuck out of frustration I kicked it and there fall my snack.

"Wow there!"

I looked up and Liv. "You're not sleeping either?"

"No, need something to eat." I yelled and sit down as Liv joined me. It was complete silence until I sigh.

"Manda!" Liv told hugging me.

"This is completely an weird day." I told her as she nodded, Tanisha came an sit down with us.

"Neither sleeping either?" She asked and we nodded in agreement.

"Have any of you check the survilence phototactics?" She asked and I turned to Liv.

"I'm not sure." Liv told as Mae entered.

"Can I help?" Mae asked as we nodded. We went to the surveillance room, and both girls worked on it.

"We did check but, nothing shows." Cherlish told as Mae turn to Tanisha.

"Somebody hacked it out." Mae told as Tanisha nodded.

"We'll get it." Tanisha explained and they worked.

I was amazed how both worked together on this. Step by step they checked.

.....