Page 14

Liv Pov

I started to remember pieces of what happened, I couldn't watch how their raped Amanda, I couldn't still they burned me. I was assaulted, I knew they made Amanda watch after they raped her, I kept strong for her, she kept so strong for me. I wanted to scream.

Amanda was so quiet, I knew she knows too. She couldn't look at me.

"Amanda?" I asked and she nodded.

"Liv?" She asked and I moved closer to her. I embraced her, and I felt her tremble. I fought to myself, why wasn't it turned around, why wasn't I raped instead, I knew Amanda was embarrassed to look at me. I let go and look into her blue eyes, she had tears rolling down.

"I'm sorry." She begged and I smiled.

"Amanda, don't apologize." I told her, she nodded.

"Liv, I saw your face. I...." She cried and I held her, I was traumatized its true, I saw how they hurt her, I can't get it out of my head. I knew she was also traumatized by what they did to me.

We held each for a while, until we heard doors opening. I was scared so was Amanda. We both looked around, and saw furniture everywhere.

"Liv, let's hide." Amanda told and I nodded.

I saw a closet, to obvious. I saw a small cupboard, I knew Amanda would fit.

"Amanda, in here." I told and helped her in. "Liv, you?" She asked and I smiled.

"Amanda, I'm okay. I'll use something else." I explained and closed her. I saw a small corner by the closet, and went there.

Amanda Pov

I kept wondering, is Liv save. I heard the door opening. I kept quiet, Liv I hope your safe.

"Where are they?" I heard a man screamed.

"They couldn't escaped, look around." One yelled and I fought of Liv.

I kept my eyes close, I was scared.

Liv Pov

I heard them enter. I hope Amanda was safe. I was inside a wall space, small but, I fitted. I moved the cupboard infront. Here was space, I should've put Amanda here with me.

I could hear them searching around, I saw them opening the closet, I was hiding behind, good I wasn't hiding inside. I kept wondering Amanda.

Suddenly someone else called them out, and the door closed. Is Amanda save? I slowly but surely let myself out and looked around. Nobody, I went to Amanda and opened where she was. She started to cry, I held her. "Amanda it's me." I told and opened her eyes, she saw me, I embraced her. "Come with me." I told as she climbed out, I closed the cupboard she was in, and let her to the wall I was hiding.
I let her in first, and I followed, I pushed the cupboard back, and held Amanda.

Amanda Pov

Liv held me, I felt so save. Suddenly I saw the wall, we was in had an opening underneath.

"Liv?" I explained she turned to me and I pointed to the opening.

"Can you fit?" She asked me and I nodded.

"You?" I asked and she smiled.

"Amanda, I will be okay." She told and I looked at her.

"Liv, your gonna fit and that is final, we gonna get out." I told her and pushed her down to go first.

"Amanda." She begged, I knew she was scared.

"Liv, we are gonna try." I told her she nodded.

"Amanda, if I don't fit. Get help." She told me and I nodded. "You are fitting, I'll make sure." I yelled at her, and helped her. The hole was small but, I knew ways, I helped her. I could see she was scared of small spaces but, I kept holding her, she was calm by that. She was trough, I smiled, I pushed myself trough. We reached tge other side.

"Where are we?" Liv asked and I looked around.

"Somewhere, underground." I told, I took her hand and walked with her.

"Amanda, you sure you know where we are headed." Liv asked and I looked at her.

"Liv, I don't but anywhere is better..."

"Then here, I know." Liv continued. We have been walking for hours, I could smell this awful smell, I started to feel nauseous.

Liv Pov

Something was really smelling awful, Amanda stopped, I looked at her.

"Amanda?" I asked

"I'm really sorry." She replied and I was confused, until I saw her throwing up. I rushed to her and held her hair.

"It's okay." I told and held her, she finished and immediately sit down and cried.

"Amanda?" I asked and sit with her.

"Are we really getting out of here?" She asked and I nodded. "We will, I promise." I told her and stood up and took her hand as she raise up, I held her as we walk further.

We have been walking and walking, dead silence between us.

"Liv." Amanda continued breaking the silence.

"Dominick and I, we..."

"Amanda, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"I fought, when I marry him. He would be the one that was my last you know after Billie, I..." She continued and I stopped and looked at her.

"Amanda, Dominick won't be any different." I told her gentle

"Liv, he actually saw me for who I am worthy of that relationship and I messed it up." She cried and I held her.

"Amanda, that won't change. He still loves you even when you had two girls." I told her and embraced her.

"It feels like I cheated on him." She continues and I embraced her tide around her back.

"Amanda, you didn't." I told her and kissed her forehead. "I promise you that." I continued and smiled at her, holding her sideways as we walk further.

"If he does, I will kill him." I joked, as she looks up at me tears in her eyes and chuckled.

"You and Stabler?" Amanda asked me and I chuckled.

"We are actually in a good place." I told her happily smiling at her.

"I see you two are quite happy." She replied and I nodded.

"We are, we even had a few nights." I told and blushed she chuckled.

"Really?" She asked smiling and I nodded chuckling.

"Dominick and I, we..." Amanda told and stopped I look at her.

"You both?" I asked her and she looks away.

"We wanted to try..." She explained but, stopped I walked infront of her.

"Amanda, try for?" I wanted to know.  I looked at her "I don't think I'm up to it anymore." She explained and I was worried.

"Amanda?" I wanted to say but, she continued.

"Forget I said that." She told and walked on, I didn't knew if I should continue or not, I grabbed her hand and embraced her immediately.

"Amanda, whenever you are ready." I told happily, as I held her as we walked further.

We have been walking for hours, we could see it getting darker in here. I couldn't see Amanda anymore but, I know she was next to me since I was holding her. We started to hear cars and noises. Suddenly we stopped by an wall, then I saw and opening ontop, with stairs.

"Liv, you see that?" Amanda asked and I nodded.

"You first." I told and helped her up. She climbed and turned the latch, it opened.

"Liv come." She begged and I climbed behind her. I touched her feet, to tell I'm behind her. She opened and climbed trough I followed. She stopped and I was confused.

"Amanda?" I asked and she looks at me.

....

Special Victims Unit - Law And Order SVUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara