Page 4

Dominick Pov

I woked up, and saw Amanda. We were up last night with everyone throwing up, expect me.

I took Amanda and the girls to the doctor. All three was sick, luckily we all was at home after with medication and rest. It was awful for Amanda the most but, I needed her to rest with the girls.

I called Liv, she was glad nothing worse is happening to Amanda and the girls, I stayed with them.

Liv Pov

I was in my office, when I heard a knock, I saw Tanisha standing there, smiling.

"Morning Captain." She told me and I stood up and show her inside.

"Close the door please." I asked and she did.

"Have you fought about my offer?" I asked her gently, she nodded. "I have, the whole night. I would love too but, I hope I can make a difference here." She told me and I smiled. "I know you will, welcome to Svu." I told and she smiled at me.

I showed her, her desk and everything. We all were happy to have her.

In break time, I decided to visit Amanda. I told Fin, he was in charge and I went.

I arrived at Amanda house, Dominick opened and lead me to their bedroom, I saw Amanda on the bed, as Dominick went to get us somw hkt choclade, I lay down with her on Dominick side, ontop of the cover, she was inside.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, we both faced each.

"Better then last night." She told and I laughed. "Dominick told me, you have a hacker now." She told and I nodded.

"I do, she is young only 24 years old but a prodigy." I told as she smiled.

"I had a student last year that was a child prodigy, she has a sister Mae, she is 21 now, in my class expert like her sister, also a child prodigy." Amanda told and I smiled.

"Was it the hacker you told earlier?" I asked and she nodded "It was, both had a troubled past." She told me gently, rubbing her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked curiously, as Amanda turned to me.

"Both lost their parents, when they were only kids both was in foster care, then being moved from house to house when she was 12, Mae her sister was only 9." Amanda told and I was confused

"How did you know all this? Why moved, when they have parents that took care of them?" I asked her and she looks to me.

"Liv, I had a bond with them but, they don't know I was a detective." She told and I look at her.

"Why not? And answer my question?" I yelled laughing as she chuckled with me.

"Adopted families was abusive towards them for two years, since she was 10 years old, Tanisha took care of Mae at the age of 7...." I stopped her immediately.

"Tanisha?" I yelled as she looked at me confused

"I just say Tanisha, yes? Why?" She asked and I was confused

"What is her surname?" I yelled at Amanda.

"Tanisha and Mae Smith." She told and I rose from that bed like speed depends on it.

"Liv?" She yelled and rose up with me.

"It's her!" I yelled as Amanda look at me.

"Liv, I'm confused. The hacker is Tanisha?" She asked and I nodded she lay back onto the bed.

"She told me Svu, wasn't for her since it was due to kids, she told me she had a past but, she didn't told me everything?" I explained "What happened to her?" I asked as Amanda smile at me.

"Liv, you should ask her it has to come from her, I didn't told you anything but, she is a promising student so is her sister." She told and I looked at Amanda.

"Amanda, did they rape them?" I yelled and Amanda turned to me.

"Liv?"

"Please, I need to know?" I begged my friend.

"No, just sexually abused. They wanted to rape Mae but, she stood up for her sister, she was beaten that's how everything came to light." Amanda explained "Liv, I can't continue since it involves with her being with you." She told and I nodded.

"So, she is very protective especially her sister?" I asked as Amanda turned to me. "Liv?" She continues

"Just asking." I went as Amanda nodded. "She is." Amanda finished as Dominick entered, I stood up as Dominick smiled.

"Stay, Liv. That girl in your squad, I keep remembering her from somewhere, Tanisha. Where is she from?" Dominick asked.

"Sonny, she was a student of mine. You came to visit one time, I was helping her with extra time, since she was helping homicide with a case." Amanda told him, and I listened.

"That's right, she was sitting with you in class with an other girl." He continues "Her sister." Amanda went on.

"Both was helping homicide?" I asked as Amanda nodded.

"Yes, homicide had both for a week. I lost contact with Tanisha after she left, but I see Mae when she is in my class sometimes but, she is in Mr Roger's class, only when he is taking a break I have her." Amanda told smiling as Dominick help her up.

"Why did homicide took them?" I asked wanting to know more.

"Tanisha is a brilliant hacker, she was used qiute a few times, that why I fought of her when you asked and also forensic expert, her sister is criminal psychology. Both prodigy at an high IQ, they was raised in South Africa but, traveld here after, they are often used." Amanda told taking a sip from her hot chocolate.

"Interesting." I declared taking a sip of mine.

"Don't get to hopelessly when they call her somewhere else for a week." Amanda told and I laugh.

"She reminds me, a lot of you." I told as Amanda smile at me. "That's what I'm afraid of." Amanda continued and I was confused at that.

"Why?" I asked my best friend.

"Liv, remember how I was." She told me and I laugh.

"I know, I saw you in her the minute I saw her." I told her as Amanda look at me.

"Liv, she has to open on herself for you. I didn't tell you anything. Just...take care of her, like you did for me?" She asked me and I smiled at my friend. "Always." I told and smiled back at her.

I laid my head against their bed headboard as Dominick sit with us by her feet side. I smiled at my best friends. I was happy to see them happy, as I got a call from Fin.

"Let me guess Fin?" Dominick asked and I nodded and answered the phone.

.......