Page 23

Amanda Pov

This morning, we woked up with another wave of stress, I couldn't sleep just keep staring at my womb, is the baby healthy, will there be problems. I'm so stressful for today. The day we will know for sure if the baby is Dominick's, I still believe he is, if it changes we won't mind. It's still our baby, still I was stressful.

"You ready?" Dominick asked me and I look up at him.

"I'm scared." I explained softly looking up at him, he embraced me tide.

"Amanda, I'm right there." He explained kissing my forehead, I smiled up at him.

"I'm grateful for that." I replied smiling gently at him, the girls was with my mother. She wanted to have some time with them, so it was only Dominick and I, when we heard a knock on the door. I smiled at Dominick and went over to the door.

When I opened, Liv stood there with a basket of flowers. I smiled at her.

"And this?" I asked smiling.

"Everyone at the precinct, and I of course. Another big day for you both." She told and I smiled at her.

"Liv, you didn't have to." I told and smiled as Dominick walked to me and embraced me from behind, I smiled at him from my right side.

"We wanted too." She told me, I looked at Dominick.

"Liv, do you want to join us?" I asked as Dominick smiled at me, then at Liv.

"No, it's okay." She told and I look at her.

"I want you there, Dominick and I have been talking about it. We were on our way to ask." I told, knowing she will calm me as well.

"Amanda?" she asked gently, I give her a poud "I'm coming." She gave in and I laugh.

"So, were driving?" Dominick told and I smiled at Liv smiling nodding, we head out and climbed in. Dominick with me in the front and Liv in the back.

I kept staring at the people outside, as we drive along, I was so worried, is the baby alright?

Dominick held my hand while we drove, I didn't say a word, Liv and Dominick was talking about work and just normal things, until I felt Dominick squeezed my hand tight, and felt hands on my shoulders, I turn to my side, saw Dominick gently smiling at me with Liv also peeking from behind me, both smiling. I gave a gentle smile.

"Amanda, it will be alright." Liv told me and I smiled at her, and I felt the car stop, I started panicking since we arrived. I took a deep breath and turned to Dominick.

"You ready?" he asked and I lay back with my head.

"I'm scared." I told as he gently gave me a kiss, he climbed out and walked to my side and opened the door, like he always does, I smiled as I saw Liv smiling at us.

The three of us walked in, and my doctor spotted us immediately, my heart dropped to my shoes from stress. She walked over and smiled.

"Mr and Mrs Carisi, welcome back. How are you both?" She asked and we smiled.

"I see you brought your mother as well?" She told Liv, as we giggled, Liv as well.

"Amanda, is like a daughter to me. I will take that." Liv joked and I smiled at her, my heart melted.

"I'm sorry, you both look so close." My doctor apologized as I smiled at Liv.

"She is like a mom to me, a mother I never could have." I explained as Liv smiled at me. "Friends, close friends then?" My doctor asked as we all smiled at each.