Page 18

Liv Pov

I let Amanda out of my office, and took her to the break room area for everyone. I held her still.

"Amanda?" I asked her gently

"I'm scared Liv." She explained and I look at her.

"Amanda, you don't have to be." I tell her, as I got her a ginger ale. She looks at me.

"I'm sure, this baby is going to be Dominick's." I tell her, knowing how much those two care about each.

"Before we went to Queens, we fought about trying." She told me and I smiled

"When we were underground, this is what you meant you both were trying?" I asked and she nods

"Amanda, I'm vey happy." I told her, as she sigh.

"Liv, we haven't tried since we came out of that hospital, Dominick wanted to wait until I was ready after everything. We tried before...before we got abducted then the raped happened, I haven't had any after..." She told looking at me, and then I was petrified as well with her, I kneeled to her.

"Amanda, are you sure you are?" I asked gently holding her knees as I kneeled infront of her.

"I'm not even sure, I am." She told me and I smiled.

"When are you getting tested?" I asked her and she looks at me.

"Soon." She told me and I nodded, as I saw Dominick walked to us.

"Amanda, you okay?" he asked her and she nodded smiling, he gently kissed her head, I smiled at these two.

"Amanda, let's make an appointment." he told her gently kissing her forehead, and she nods taking a deep breath while closing her eyes. I held her knees tight.

"Amanda, whatever happens, I'm here, we are here." I told her and embraced her tide. She smiled back at me and held me tide.

Dominick held her, as they walked out gently. I smiled at them. I walked back to my office, everyone was cleaning up.

"Amanda?" Fin asked me as all turnover to me.

"Amanda and Dominick are going to the hospital to get tested if she is pregnant. All we can do is pray." I told as all nodded.

"I have a feeling, it's theirs." Phoebe told as we nodded.

Everyone left my office and went on with work, I went on with my work, and the whole time, I was worried about them. Is this really Dominick child, or was it theirs. I kept thinking about that time, they raped Amanda, there was a possibility, I just hoped this is Amanda and Dominick's.

....

Dominick Pov

We drove to the hospital, Amanda was quite the whole ride, I knew she was scared. Luckily the girls was at school.

"Amanda, we are okay." I told her as she looks at me and smiled.

I held her hand as we arrived. We walked together inside, when a young female doctor approached.

"Good afternoon, how can I help?" She asked us, I looked at Amanda, she frozed.

"If you have early symptoms of pregnancy, can it be tested?" I asked as Amanda looked at me, she nodded.

"Follow me." She told as we followed her. We sit in her office.

"Blood tests can tell if you are pregnant about six to eight days after you ovulate. We use two types of blood tests to check for pregnancy: Quantitative blood test or the beta hCG test measures the exact amount of hCG in your blood." She explained as Amanda nodded

"And paternal test?" Amanda asked gently and I knew she was scared.

"The prenatal paternity test cannot be performed in cases of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), twin or multiple pregnancies, less than 9 weeks, pregnancy 7 weeks past conception or when the alleged fathers are close blood relatives." She explained as Amanda nodded.

"An quick blood test from mom, and a mouth swap from dad around 7 weeks." She told as we nodded.

"Can we do the test?" She asked as I turn to Amanda, she nodded. She was scared. The doctor lead us to her examination room, and I sit with Amanda.

"Everything is going to be okay." I told her as she nodded smiling at me. I never saw her this quite, I took her hand and held it tide. She smiled at me.

"Dominick, I'm really sorry." She told and I look at her.

"For?" I asked her looking at her blue eyes, taking her hair streaks from her face.

"For getting raped and maybe this child isn't yours." She told and I smiled.

"Amanda, neither of that is different to me. I love you." I told her, as the doctor return.

"Dominick, thank you." She told as she took blood. I held Amanda hand's tide and smiled at her.

"I will take this to the lab, relaxed." The doctor told us, and walked out. Amanda looked at me, I smiled at her.

"So, if there is a baby? Do you have any names?" I asked as she chuckled.

"Dominick, you." She told and I laugh at her. I stood up and kissed her forehead. She smiles at me.

"So?" I asked as she laugh again.

"I don't know." She explained giggling and I smiled at her.

"I just need to see you smile." I told her as she smiled at me.

"Sonny, you make me smile in the most miserable times." She smirked at me and I laugh. "Then its working." I explained as she smiled at me.

"Dominick, do you really still love me after all this, I feel like I cheated on you." She told and looked down fluttering with her hands, I grabbed her hands and look up at her.

"Amanda, nothing has changed. You are still my one and only." I told her, I saw her eyes tearing up.

"Amanda?" I asked gently

"What did I do to deserve you?" She asked crying and I held her tide.

"Just you, being you." I told and saw her give a gentle laugh. I smiled at her and embraced her tide, we held each for a while. The doctor entered and we let go, I held her hand tide and smiled at her taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, I kissed her nose. As she giggled as the doctor entered the room we are in.

"I have the results, you both ready?" She asked as we both smiled at her.

"Nervous." Amanda told as we laugh gently at her.

"It's okay." She explained smiling and continued "Quantitative human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) test measures, the specific level of HCG in the blood. HCG is a hormone produced in the body during pregnancy." She explained as we both nodded.

"You have 5ULh in the bloodstream, we did both test." She explained and I turn to Amanda she looked at me.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Carisi you are pregnant." She told and we both smiled at each.

"How far long am I?" Amanda asked gently and then I knew here comes the truth, if its mine or not.