Page 11

Amanda Pov

I was busy helping Dominick making breakfast while Jesse and Billie watched a movie on the couch.

"Girls, dinners ready!" Dominick yelled as I laughed at him.

They rushed up and each got themselves a plate, we ate together and have the night to ourselves.

When we finished, the girls went to bed. We finished everything and also went, Dominick and I got dressed and just sat together, he was busy reading a book, for his case and I well another book for the students to get ready.

The whole week, I had something on my mind, just wasn't sure how Dominick would handle it.

Dominick pov

After a while, I started to get really boring at this. I put my book down onto my lap and looked at Amanda, she was still busy, deep in thought from that school cirucculum book. I looked at her and smiled wondering if she would see me. I saw her attention being drifting to me, she looked up from her book with her reading classes on.

"What?" she asked chuckling

"Just you." I told as she smiled at me, I took my book and placed it on the side table, I saw Amanda doing the same.

I moved up to her and held her, as we both lay down together, I softly placed a kiss on her lips, she smiled at me, giving it back, we started embracing each. Just as I pulled apart, I saw she was underneath me, and I was ontop, she smiled at me.

"Dominick." she told softly her smile was so sweet and soft.

"Yes?" I asked her gently kissing her nose, she chuckled.

"Sonny, I have been thinking about it for a while now, I want one with you." She told and I knew what she meant, I looked at her softly

"You sure about this?" I asked her gently, still looking at her, she smiled at me, I smiled back. "Then I am ready too with you." she smiled at me, I kissed her, she kissed back.

I embraced her, she did too. Without a doubt we are in a moment, when we both realized. I looked at her softly. "Just say...." She cut me off. "Don't please." She asked me gently and I nodded gently. I kissed her, and she gave it back in return.

Amanda Pov

We kissed, I felt him. I held him tide, he was holding onto me, we both was in this sweet moment, after a long time we both were laying next to each hugging. Both out of breath smiling at each. I laid onto his upper arm looking up at him, he was looking in my eyes stroking my upper shoulders.

"I love you, you know." he told softly stroking my cheek.

"I know, I love you too, so much." I replied gently stroking his chest.

We laid there under the covers, holding onto each. We both felt asleep after. We woked up.

I looked at the alarm clock 6am, I saw Dominick waking up.

"Morning." he told and kissed my forehead, I held him tide.

"Morning you, how did you sleep?" I asked him, he smiled. I knew his answer.

I realized something and looked at us. "And now?" he asked me gently, I chuckled at him blushing

"We need to get dressed before the girls enter." I told smirking, he nodded chuckling we quickly got dressed before the girls are awake, when we finished we walked together to the kitchen, we made breakfast, we were holding onto each while I helped him, he playing with me and I did too, his face was full of dough, he covered me in butter, he was laying over me, ready for a kiss, I followed instead I was covered in dough with butter. I looked at him and he smirked, I chuckled he followed.

I enjoyed helping Dominick cooked, he was great and everyday I'm learning more and more. And also having fun together, I looked at him and kissed him, he kissed back and I laughed, we embraced, he kissed my nose, I grabbed a bag of flour and threw it over his hair, he mouth opened looking at me, I chuckled at this sight. "You look much better." I joked and he kissed me, I realized something is going on and it happened, he took red pasta sauce and threw it over me, I looked at him and he laughed. "Much better." he joked and I laughed. We heard a knock at the door.

"First to the door gets to add another ingredient." I yelled, he looks at me rushing to the door, I rushed after bumping him out of the way, I arrived and he pulled opened, we didn't even look who, there stood Liv.

Olivia Pov

I got embraced with two people covered in food ingredients, Amanda in a flower blue dress, bare feet hair tide in a bun, covered in flour and butter and pasta sauce dripping from her face till her dress, Dominick wearing comfy shirt and shorts, bare feet as well, cover in dough and flour. Both embarrassing to see me, all I could do was laugh at them. Both looking at me uncomfortable and at each, they chuckled shyly.

"You wanna come in?" Dominick asked as Amanda showed the way. I nodded laughing at them, I stopped at the kitchen and looked at them.

"What happened?" I asked seeing the mess, they looked at each smiling.

"Did you both had a food fight?" I yelled chuckling at them, they looked at me.

"We couldn't get to a agreement." Amanda told and Sonny nodded laughing, both embraced each from the side, I smiled at them.

"So who won?" I asked laughing at them smiling at each.

"We didn't decide that yet." Dominick told as Amanda looked at him.

"I reached the door first." Amanda glared at him, he looked at her narrowing bis eyebrows.

"No, I opened the door." He complained, I just smiled at them. Just something else looking at this sight.

"Well, you both can continue. Just I, wanted to ask. We have this case at Queens, and we will be needing everyone, Amanda even you and Mae." I asked both of them both looking at each nodding smiling.

"We love too." Dominick told as Amanda nodded.

"I'm in agreement." Amanda told and I smiled at her, I wanted to embrace her when I stopped she looks at me disgusted while looking at her up and down.

"Not now." she told and I laughed nodding. "Thank you." I told and she nodded. Billie and Jesse came running out to the kitchen and stopped looking around, I smiled at this.

"Momma, what happened?" Jesse yelled as Billie looked at them and laughed I joined in with them seeing Amanda and Dominick looking at each chuckling.

"Amanda, I'll take these two to school while you two have....fun." I told smirking at them, they looked embarrassed as Billie and Jesse nodded running back to their room.

As the girls run to us, they looked at their parents almost giving a hug and a kiss. Amanda insisted on a high five and both nodded as Dominick also gave them a high five. Handed their lunch bags, and quickly gave each an energy bar for the road.

"I'll get them something small for the morning." I told smiling looking at them smiling softly.

"Thank you." Amanda told and I smiled "Something to say thank you for looking after Noah for this few days." I told, they smiled.

"Take care you two, and have fun." I told as they nodded laughing, I took Jesse and Billie to school, since it was on my way to work.

Dominick pov

Liv left with the girls, we both looked at each laughing embarrassing, I threw her a towel, and helped her clean up, and I cleaned myself as Amanda helped. We both looked at each, a little better.

"Well, I'm showering." Amanda told laughing I nodded, heading back to the kitchen, Amanda stopped and looked at me.

"Aren't you joining?" she smirked and I nodded smirking back, as we both rushed to the bathroom.

.....