Page 12

Dominick Pov

Everyone arrived at Queens, we all got an hotel room. And then we went to the meeting area and there everyone was.

Amanda and I walked together with everyone, Jesse and Billie was at the play area with Noah and his brother joined as well.

I looked at Amanda and smiled at her.
She layed her head on my chest.

Liv was standing by Stabler, both talking. Phoebe and Fin was together, Velasco, Muncy and Cherlish with Bruno was standing at the otherside, and Mae and Tanisha at the other, then me and Amanda together. While Jesse, Billie, Noah and his brother was at the kids area.

We each have a hotel room and was allowed do to anything. We first wanted to get this case close before we have fun but, we'll see.

Liv Pov

Amanda was our forensic psychology professor
Dominick our ADA in charge of warrants.
Fin our Sargeant
Me as Captain.
Elliot was our senior detective.
Phoebe our second senior detective.
Cherlish our officer
Velasco, Muncy and Bruno our junior detectives.
Tanisha and Mae our two hackers.

I saw Amanda and Dominick being so happy lately, I was so happy for them.

We each went to our room and will start the following day, I went and spend my day with Elliot, I saw Amanda and Dominick by the girls having fun together as a family. Fin and Phoebe was walking around. I saw Mae and Tanisha playing games in the gaming area. I saw Velasco and Muncy at the bar, those two have been close for a while. I saw Cherlish and Bruno together by the restaurant, those two know each also a while back now. Elliot and I, walking around and just talking about everything. I was happy to be close to him again.

As the night came closer, we all was at the restaurant getting dinner. I saw Amanda and Dominick with the girls playing by the table, I laughed at that, I saw Noah and his brother talking about games. It was a big round table for everyone.

After that, we all went back to our room, and enjoyed the night. Elliot wasn't with me but, we had a joined room with the boys. While Amanda and Dominick was with one and the girls in a joined room, along with Fin and Phoebe a joined room and then Mae and Tanisha had one room they decided to be with each, since they are close and everyone else had their own rooms.

.....

Amanda Pov

We all were up early and decided to start with our work. Liv and I decided to investigate together, as old friends. We both went up to her room, since she forgot the warrants Dominick gave, so I walked with her.

"Amanda, I see you and Dominick are doing good?" She asked and I blushed.

"We are Liv." I told happily looking at her smiling at me.

As the elevator opened on another floor 4 men climbed on and the doors close, since we aren't on our floor yet. We waited as the floors lifted but, I felt my body falling to the floor, my face was covered, I saw Liv also being pushed down to the floor.

All I could think about was Dominick and my girls. I felt something being injected into my arm, I was paralysis. I saw Liv looking at me, she was paralysis as well. I felt my eyes closed.

Liv Pov

I felt my body being pushed down and injected with something I felt paralysis, I saw Amanda it's happening with her as well. I saw her closing her eyes, I couldn't speak neither could she. I kept my eyes open but, was weak. I saw us blurry being put into a van, I have to keep my eyes open.

I saw them driving off, Amanda was next to me. I wanted to hold her but, I couldn't move. My eyes started to close. I couldn't open them anymore.

Dominick pov

I waited for Amanda and Liv but they took long. I saw Thanisa and Mae by the computer. Doing what they need to. I waited. Stabler came.

"What is taking them so long?" Stabler asked and I laugh "Beat me."

"Guys!" Tanisha yelled as everyone turned to her.

"Tanisha, are you seeing this?" Mae yelled and we looked as confused

"What? " Fin yelled.

"Amanda and Liv have been abducted." Tanisha yelled and I was confused we run to the screan and saw them being dragged out. My body was speechless, Amanda was unconscious, Liv barley awake and also paralysis.

We all was speechless the girls started to get all the angles on the roads as the van goes.

"They are still driving." Tanisha yelled.

"Were on it!" Elliot yelled taking all the junior detective and Cherlish.

"Keep us on speed." he yelled and ran off with them.

Mae kept talking to them where they followed as Tanisha keep following the cameras.  Elliot kept driving to where they headed. When Tanisha stopped. "I can't anymore. There aren't any surveillance cameras, I can only have this one." She yelled starting to tear up, as we saw the van driving off, Elliot kept in that direction but, lost the van. I wanted to scream.

"The plates are stolen." Mae yelled and I was powerless.

"Fin, now?" Phoebe yelled at him for an answer.

"Dominick, we will get them." Fin explain and I nodded.

Amanda...

.....

Tanisha Pov

I started scanning faces, then hacking into sides, to get to the bottom of this. I was worried about both so much. They mean a lot to me, especially Amanda.

My sister helps a lot to find the men. Everyone was back and we started with this case now.

Suddenly Elliot got a message. "Tom Wilkinson, has escape jail." then we all knew who.