Page 26

Elliot Pov

I called Amanda and Dominick. No response. I was worried. I called every squad member to meet at the precinct. Phoebe was with Fin, she came along.

We all arrived even Tanisha came with Mae, since Mae is still a student we don't use her often but, she loves to help but, I was happy seeing her again. I embraced her.

We all arrived at the elevator and realized it stuck at number 5? "Do you see that?" Fin asked and I nodded.

Liv Pov

"Amanda?" Both Dominick and I yelled as she took a deep breath.

"I can feel the baby." Amanda explained, she closed her eyes.

Amanda Pov

"Amanda, I'm right here." Dominick told me and I started tearing up.

"Dominick, you ready to meet our kid?" I asked as he smiled at me.

"Everything will be okay." He told and kissed me.

"Dominick, baby is ready." I told closing my eyes, feeling the pressure. I laid my head back and gently moved into position.

"Amanda, I will help you." Liv told, she gave me a gentle smile. I smiled at her as Liv gently moved to my feet side, I was terrified but, at least I wasn't alone.

Phoebe Pov

"Elevator is stuck, seriously." Velasco yelled, I looked at Fin. He was worried so was everyone.

"How are we getting up there?" Cherlish asked.

"I'm not rock climbing up, outside." Muncy explained

"I love that idea." Bruno explains as Tanisha asked.

"I can try and work with the controls, if they aren't broken." Tanisha told as we nodded.

"Hopefully, somebody isn't in there." Mae told as we look at her.

"Why?" Elliot asked.

"It depends on the case."Tanisha told as Mae nodded.

Liv Pov

I decided it was better for me to do this, Amanda was needing Dominick next to her. I was petrified but, atleast Amanda will also be guiding me through this.

Amanda had this long beautiful yellow dress on, which was a good thing for this, it was long enough for coverage and also to feel save while, she is doing this.

I smiled seeing Dominick kissing her, I smiled at these two, such amazing together.

I gently and slowly moved to her feet side, I was petrified but, I wanted to help my best friend, she was needing me. Amanda was laying against the wall, Dominick was holding her.

Dominick moved in behind her, to help her with support, she laid between his legs, her head resting on his chest, his hands was holding Amanda's, I smiled at these two. I hope, I found someone like these two, Stabler better get movin.

"Amanda?" I asked softly, she smiled at me.

"Liv, can you see the baby?" She asked me trough a few breaths. I was horrified.

"Amanda, you sure I'm okay for this?" I asked worriedly. She smiled at me. "Liv you're perfect." She told me, I nodded. I did what was asked and I smiled at her nodding.

"I can." I gently told her she nodded.

"Liv. " She told me and I nodded "I know, do what you're body tells you." I replied she smiled at me.

Mae Pov

"More people inside, the dangerous it is." I explained to them.

"There could be cables broken, controls, even something else." Tanisha explained.

"Can we figure out if there is somebody?" Elliot asked and Tanisha and I nodded.

"I'm checking first, usually elevators has in build cameras for safety reasons." I explained.

"Hopefully this one does." Phoebe explains

"I see it has a camera, I can lock onto." Tanisha told as everyone of us gathered at the screen in Tanisha grab.