Page 19

Dominick Pov

I waited for what seems like hours, I gently bit my lip and held Amanda's hand tide, I was worried but, also I don't mind, I will love this child no matter what.

"To be exact it can be early to say we will know for sure around 6 weeks but, so far the test does show 13 days." She told us, and I turned to Amanda, she looked confused like she is counting in her head. I was worried too but, atleast this sound good.

"Amanda?" I asked as the doctor look confused as well.

"Mrs is everything alright?" She asked as Amanda look to me.

"Amanda, It's okay. It's mine no matter what. " I told smiling she continued without even realizing, I smiled at her

"Dominick it was before the rape?" She told and I nodded. I knew already, Amanda was 5 days away, 2 days in the hospital, 3 days at home. If it was theirs Amanda would be a week along but, we won't know for sure until 6 weeks, so far this is good.

"I know, 13 days. You have been abducted 10 days ago, remember 5 days away, 2 days in the hospital, 3 days today you're at home." I told her and kissed her gently, Amanda had a huge smile on her face. The doctor looked at us and smiled.

"Like I say, it's early to say but, its the closest we have now." She told us as we nodded smiling.

"I will take it." Amanda told smiling, I knew we both are talking that answer.

Amanda Pov

I was excited to know, I am pregnant. When I heard 13 days, it's already seems perfect. It's Dominick's child. I will stay on that sure, I was still worried since its early but, I knew 13 days is already a good sign.

"So tomorrow, 2 weeks. We won't be able to see anything yet on a ultrasound, we can detect an embryo on an ultrasound as early as six weeks into the pregnancy however..." She told smiling.

"The earliest an ultrasound scan can identify a healthy pregnancy inside the uterine cavity is 17 days after the egg was released from the ovary (ovulation)." She told as we both look at each excited.

"We call it the Two-weeks Pregnant Ultrasound, After about two weeks, you can see your baby as an embryo on an early pregnancy sonogram. The baby will resemble a small bubble. Your child is still tiny, and the resemblance of a baby is still too young to see. But, after 12-17 days, you can detect a heartbeat on the embryo." She explained and I held Dominick tide, he smiled at me.

"Then at 4 weeks or 1 month, the gestational sac can be seen and at 6 weeks we can detect if the pregnancy is healthy and laying where the baby need to be." She told as we both nodded happily.

Dominick Pov

"So, will I be seeing you around 17 days for the first scan or, 4/6 more weeks for the more visible scan?" She asked as we nodded. She lead us out and as the door closed Amanda jumped into my arms, I chuckled kissing her, she kissed back, as we embraced.

"Can we tell Liv?" Amanda asked as I laugh. "We can tell everyone in that office." I cried.

"Jesse and Billie, are going to be big sisters." Amanda told as I chuckled.

Amanda was basically someone else now, I was happy to see her like this. I smiled bright. I was so happy too. We climb in the car and Amanda couldn't stop talking, I laugh at that. I was so happy.

We went to the precinct, I held Amanda as we walk together in, I held her tide.

When we entred, everyone saw us. Liv stood by her door and looked at us. I smiled with Amanda at them. We both walked to Liv office and everyone rushed in, we laugh at that.