Page 15

"Liv we are in Central Park." She told me and I wad just as confused as we climbed out, I saw what she meant it was nighttime, and she was right.

"What are we doing here?" I asked confused.

"Liv, we were in Queens." Amanda told and I nodded.

"Amanda, we need to walk." I told her and she nodded. We were walking in the park, it was different at night.

"Liv, can we head to the subway and call someone?" She asked and I nodded.

We walked, I could see she was exhausted, so was I. We haven't sleep since. I held her as we walked. We saw a young woman and a houng man walking together.

"Can we borrow your phone?" I asked as they nodded. I took their phone. And called the one person I know who will help me.

"Are you both okay?" The woman asked us and Amanda softly nodded.

"Hello?" I heard and smiled at the familiar voice.

"Elliot?" I yelled happily.

Elliot Pov.

We all was still searching, its been a 4 days since both was missing.

I got a call from a strange number and answered infront of everyone.

"Hello?" I asked confused.

"Elliot?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Liv!" I yelled as everyone turned to me.

"Liv? Where are you? Are you save? Is Amanda with you?" I yelled and put the ohone on speaker for everyone to listen.

"Elliot, were in Central Park. Amanda is with me. We need to get to the hospital, especially Amanda." She explained as Dominick rushed to the phone.

"What happened?" he yelled worriedly.

"Sonny." We heard Amanda voice trembling in the background.

"Meet us at Mercy." She told and laid off.

We leaved our things got the kids and rushed over.

"Tanisha, Mae can you get Central Park footage?" I asked and they nodded.

They took their phones and gasped. We turned to their screens and saw Liv and Amanda weak but, walking together. Liv, she is alive so is her friend.

Dominick Pov

I saw Amanda and Liv, I couldn't looked at Amanda she was hurt, I could see. Both was weak and exhausted. Tanisha and Mae zoomed on their faces. I could see bkth was scared, my Amanda. Both are alive.

Amanda Pov

We walked further, and then Liv stopped. "Liv, you okay?" I asked and she nodded. I knew we couldn't asked that couple since they didn't have a car. We called the ambulance but, their only phone died. We weren't angry, we knew someone else will help. "I'm okay Amanda, just wondering isn't the precinct closer?" She asked and I fought about this.

"I ain't sure." I told as we sit down for a quick second, and walked further.

We walked further and reach the point, where we could easily see the road. I was so weak, so was Liv.

Suddenly a car stopped and I saw Dominick, running to me with Stabler following. Liv and I looked at each and smiled.

Dominick embraced me, and I cried in his arms. I felt save. He picked me up and carried me.

Liv Pov

I saw Elliot and Dominick running to us, I smiled at Amanda. Elliot grabbed me and held me tide, I cried in his arms. He kissed my head, and helped me to the car, it was their suv, I looked around wondering where is Noah?

"Noah?" I asked as Elliot sit with me, and Amanda and Dominick next to us.

"The kids are in the other car with fin and Phoebe, they will meet us at the hospital." he told and I nodded.

I saw Amanda, she was crying in Dominick shoulders, she was crying herself to sleep. I saw Dominick, he was broken. I knew they'd be okay. Elliot hold me tide, as we stopped at the hospital.

They placed me and Amanda on a separate gurney and pushed us in. Dominick was allowed in with Amanda, I asked if Elliot could stay with me, and they agreed.

Dominick Pov

"Dominick, make sure they do a rape kit on Amanda." Liv told and I was worried and nodded. "Thank you." I told as they pushed her next to Amanda room in her own room.

I stood by Amanda, holding her tide.

"Don't leave me?" Amanda begged and I kissed her. "I'm not, I promise." I told her and held her tide.

I held her during this exam, she was in pain and was so brave. I kept talking to her, she was crying.

....

Fin Pov

We waited in the waiting room, Jesse and Billie was both asleep next to Phoebe while Noah and his brother was sitting next to me, quite as can be.

We waited for an few hours, when a doctor came out." Mrs Carisi and Ms Benson are ready for visiting, both are in same room, separate by  curtain." he told I turned to everyone and we nodded.

Phoebe woked the girls up and we walked.

Liv Pov

They did a rape kit on me, and I was glad Elliot was with me. I cried a lot during this exam. When they finished they opened the curtains, I saw Dominick and Amanda next to me, I smiled as Amanda looked at me, I knew she was crying too.

"Liv?" She asked and I smiled.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded looking at Dominick.

Amanda Pov

I was glad Dominick was with me, I was happy. He made sure, I was safe and looked after, he made sure they were gentle.

Seeing Liv with Elliot made me also happy to know, she wasn't alone in there. I heard Jesse and Billie running in and I smiled embracing them tide.

"Momma!" both cried and I cried with them. Dominick held me and I smiled at him. I saw Noah laying with Liv as well, I smiled at that.

Liv Pov

I was happy to hold Noah again, a nurse came in and gave me a pill, I was confused.

"Avoid any sickness and pregnancy." She told me and I nodded. She moved to Amanda, and did the same.

"So glad you both are save." Phoebe told as I nodded gently, I turned to Amanda and saw her getting tired, I knew we both was exhausted trough everything we went trough.

"How long were we gone?" I asked as Elliot looked at me.

"You both got token Monday morning, it's Friday night." he told and Amanda and I look at each.

"Five days?" Amanda asked and I nodded with her.

"What happened?" Elliot asked I turn to Amanda, she spoked.

"We were in the elevator, four men came in and I fought well just ordinary guest."

"Instead they drugged us, with something. I saw how they laid us in a van and I couldn't keep my eyes open."

"Then it is foggy, like we were in then out. One moment I can remember I was awake but, I couldn't move. Then they were there." Amanda told and stopped looking down at her hands. I couldn't continue either.

"Liv, Amanda you both need to tell us, they are still loose out there." Elliot told and I nodded, I knew but it was hard.

"Elliot, I know that! But, I had to watch how they raped Amanda! I had to..." I yelled without knowing what I yelled, I realized and cried as Elliot embraced me.