Page 7

Amanda Pov

Next morning was weekend we got our things ready gave the girls a strong breakfast and packed things for school and then we head to school. Jesse was running while Billie had her riding classes.

We each gathered a spot and sit down looking at all the kids from small to big on the pavilion.

We gathered around and just waited for Jesse to run. I could see the worry and stress on her little face.

"Hey, you will be alright Jesse.." I told her, she looks up at me and smiled.

"You'll do wonderful." Dominick explained, I saw her smile, while her sister gave her a hug.

Liv Pov

Noah was with me in the car, when we picked Tanisha and Mae up, I texted her, and saw her and a young girl came out, she was a teen but, with darker blond hair and also thin like her sister.

They climbed in the back, they induce each and I did with Noah, he talked a lot to them on the way. I was happy.

I called Amanda when we arrived.

Amanda Pov

Suddenly I heard my phone went off, I answered and saw Liv on the caller ID.

"Hey Liv."

"Amanda, we are here for Jesse and Billie, where are you guys?" she asks

"We are on the pavilion." I explained seeing Dominick smiling at me, im shocked they came and remembered.

After a few minutes Liv arrived with Noah, with Tanisha and Mae.

"Wait Professor Carisi?" Mae yelled amd I laughed.

"Welcome Mae, this is my husband Dominick. And this is Jesse and Billie."  I told as they both smiled.

Suddenly Phoebe and Fin arrived a few minutes later. We indroduce Phoebe to them as well, as Phoebe was quite happy to meet them.

"Where are the two troopers?" Fin asked looking at my two girls laughing at him.

We heard the announcement and knew it was Jesse, since its girls under 8.

"You'll do great Jesse." I told smiling seeing her smile, giving me a hug.

"Thanks Momma." she told also going to Sonny giving him a hug.

"Good luck Jesse!" Everyone else explained, Liv embraced her in a hug, while Noah fistbump her. Billie walked with her to the field as Billie run back to us.

We saw Jesse getting ready with seven of her friends, we saw her getting on her marks for me it was pure joy. Liv embraced me, I smiled at her, Sonny grabbed me as we held each seeing her looking forward. Billie was holding on trough the railing. Fin and Phoebe was standing next to us cheering. Mae and Tanisha was standing by each smiling at this.

Tanisha Pov

I was so happy to be here with Mae, it was something else to be with everyone and seeing our Professor girls after all this years, they are such a happy family, and then meeting Noah and Fin girlfriend was also amazing, I looked at Mae, she was happy. Since running was her thing as well.

Amanda Pov

The gun went off and there Jesse ran, my heart filled with joy she was mesmerizing. Everyone was screaming, I was too. I was so a proud mom.

She finished second I was amazed. "Amanda, she is second!" Liv yelled I nodded with Sonny.

We saw her being awarded for a silver medal, I was so proud of her. She ran back to us. "Mommy, look!" she yelled showing me her medal. I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Momma is so proud of you baby." I explained giving her a tide hug.