Page 13

Liv Pov

I woked up, and saw we were in a basement, I remembered Amanda. I raised my head and saw Amanda across from me, her dress was torn completely. What did they do to her? I can't remember, it's so foggy.

I saw myself I was covered in blood marks. I tried to move I was still fuzzy, I saw Amanda start to move.
she opened her eyes and saw me.

"Liv?" She yelled and moved her arms but, I could see she was also fuzzy.

"Amanda? Are you okay?" I yelled as she looked to me. "Liv what did they do to you?" She yelled after looking at me.

"Amanda, are you in pain?" I yelled seeing her dress was torn, I was worried.

"I can't feel." She explained and she was telling the truth neither can I, we both was still paralysis and fuzzy.

At this moment, I was worried about Amanda, I hope she wasn't assaulted. I have blood marks and I have no idea where I'm bleeding, I hope I wasn't either.

Amanda Pov

I started to move my head, I saw my dress it was torn. I was worried. What did they do to me? I fought, I saw Liv she was bleeding as well. "Liv, what did they do to you?"

"Amanda, I'm okay." Liv explained and I was worried about us both. It feels like days we have been here.

Everything was so foggy, pieces started to come and it didn't make sense.

I started to regain feeling, slowly. I saw Liv rasing up softly still she was weak. She was sitting up against the wall, she was covered in blood marks, she looked at me and smiled gently.

I don't like that look. I needed to see for myself. I rose up also very weak, I felt feeling return, I kept my arms as steady as I can. I saw my dress was torn. I could feel something was wrong.

"Liv?" I mumble gently to myself.

"Amanda, you're okay." She explained and I think she knows.

"Liv, I... I" I kept saying. Liv gently crawl to me, and embraced me immediately. I saw Liv, I look at her back and gasped. She looks at me.

"Amanda?" She asked and let go of me.

"Liv you have burned marks all over your back." I explained as she nodded. "I was burned a lot." She explained, I knew she started to remember.

I took part of the torn pieces of my dress and put the pieces on her back, she was bleeding a lot.

"Liv, are you okay?" I kept asking, she smiles at me.

"Amanda, I'm okay. It's you I'm worried about." She told and I smiled.

"Liv, I'm okay." I told and I wanted to scream but, I kept strong.

Liv, has burned marks on her body, seem from a metal object. Her face has bleed marks, her arms was covered. Her pants was torn but, it was still on. Her shirt was torn but, still on. She has marks on her wrist from being held tide.

My dress was torn completely underneath, I know just not sure. I could feel pain. My dress ontop was cut I could see I had blood marks on my chest and neck and upper arms and my legs.

I stood up and fall down. "Amanda?" Liv yelled and I look over at her.

"Liv, I'm alright." I told her gently, she nodded. "Amanda, what happened to us?" She asked and I was also confused.

"I don't know Liv, everything is foggy" I explained.

"I hope we can get out of here." Liv yelled and I nodded. I was so tired.

"Liv, I'm so tired." I mumbled she nodded.

"Amanda, stay awake." She begged me and I nodded. I closed my eyes to remember what happened.

"Amanda, awake." She yelled at me.

"I know Liv, I need to remember." I yelled as Liv stopped me.

"Amanda, please no." She begged and I remembered a few things, I raise up.

"Liv, they burned you with a metal rod since you couldn't watch how...." I continued remembering as Liv cut me off.

"Amanda, please stop." Liv cried and I knew she remembers also pieces.

I fought to myself, I remember them pushing me down, one at my hands, one at my body while one was rapping me while one kept holding Liv head to watch. I kept looking at her. We both was paralysis we couldn't move or fought back.

Liv couldn't look so he burned her. I could see Liv was crying and screaming. I kept strong for Liv. He hit Liv a few times to watch me, he bitted me, that's the marks. I quickly opened my eyes. I couldn't anymore. I knew they assaulted Liv as well, they made me watch. I couldn't either, I was bitten.

Elliot Pov

We were up and busy trying to relocate them. Dominick and I was up and down these halls. It was almost 2 days since they have been missing. When we have leads but, it didn't comply. I was worried about Liv and Amanda.

We all were having sleepless nights.

What was the toughest was telling Noah, his mom was taken, he was completely broken, we couldn't hide it from him but, was worse was Amanda girls. Dominick was with them a lot, since they are young.

They were so close to Dominick, even though he isn't their biological father, for me it was amazing how he took them in, how he cares for them.

......