20

─ This chapter contains heated scenes (NO smut) 

"Mmmh~" Jungwon moaned inside Jay's mouth upon the touch. Jay smirked while sliding his hand inside Jungwon's shirt, gently caressing his waist. He slid his hands up to Jungwon's neck and grasped onto it. He moved from his lips to his neck, peppering him with wet kisses all over. He moved his soft lips toward Jungwon's neck and carefully started nipping on his smooth skin. In response, Jungwon moaned again. "H-hyung..."

"Should we tell the others? You know, about us?" Jay asked after he left a brown-reddish spot on Jungwon's neck.

"I don't know, I mean, will they judge us...?" Jungwon spoke up after heaving heavy sighs. He leaned in to kiss the older again, and their lips moved in sync with each other. This time though, Jungwon pushed the older on the bed, and hovered over him, catching Jay off guard since he's always the top. He pinned Jay's arm on the bed and leaned down to place a soft peck before sliding his lips toward his neck. Jay's body immediately reacted to the touch and he quietly moaned.

Both latters made out with each other, softly cuddling with one another afterward. When their mom came in to check up on them, both acted as if they were busy studying, and it seemed to have worked. Jungwon would play loud music inside his room to cover their moans and giggles.

(This chapter is really short, yes, but I'm writing this in school lmao. I just kinda wanted to add this chapter as an extra to get an idea of Jay's and Jungwon's relationship. 

Also, as I said before, I won't be writing smut anytime soon, because I don't know how to, and I just don't feel comfortable writing smut dedicated to the members---even though it's fake. I hope it makes sense.