33

Heeseung didn't bother greeting the younger one and stepped inside the house. Sunoo stood there, frozen. His heart was beating fast, and his body felt hot all of sudden, even though he quite literally just took a shower a few minutes ago.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Your parents never taught you to greet your guests or something?"

"Why are you here?" Sunoo ignored the rude comment and asked. "You're not my guest. Leave."

Heeseung smirked in return, not expecting the younger to be so bold all of a sudden. He really liked it.

"Hmm, getting quite bold, I see..."

Heeseung sighed, running a hand through his hair. He glanced away from the older and looked at the kitchen while manspreading on the leather couch. Sunoo gulped when he noticed how Heeseung's Adam apple traveled inside his throat.

'Fuck, why is he doing this to me?' Sunoo thought. Heeseung then abruptly stood up of the couch, trodding toward Sunoo, who flinched and started stepping backwards—only to be met with the white wall behind.

Heeseung was now standing in front of Sunoo, towering over him. His eyes traveled all over Sunoo; his smooth chest, his collarbone, his neck that looked so tempting, and most importantly: his pink, plump lips shining, waiting to be kissed.

"I didn't expect you to be so..." His gaze flickered onto Sunoo's broad chest, "so sexy. Didn't know you were hiding all that underneath your clothing.." Heeseung muttered, his own ears turning red at such a beautiful sight.

"I...what are you—" Sunoo whispered but was cut off when Heeseung pressed his lips against his neck. The same spot where he kissed the same morning. Sunoo exhaled a sigh, arching his back. He closed his eyes, grabbing onto Heeseung's chest. Heeseung kissed his neck, his jawline, but didn't meet his lips without his consent. His hand slowly traveled under Sunoo's white tank top, running a hand on Hua waist, just like the morning.

Sunoo couldn't hold it anymore. Heeseung bit his neck, causing the boy to yelp. A soft moan escaped his pretty lips.

Heeseung stopped, and he moved away to observe the younger meeting his eyes with his; they were shining under the light. His amber color was mesmerizing. It contained the night sky inside of them. Sunoo was glistening with sweat. His hair was disheveled along with his heart.

"What are you doing?!" Sunoo finally asked after gaining his sanity back. "Why would you do that?!"

"You liked it." Heeseung replied. "You loved it, so did I, so why are you complaining?"

"This is not how it works—you can't just show up to my house and kiss me—do whatever you want with me because your heart desires it. I feel uncomfortable."

"Don't you love me? You kissed me that day." Sunoo was silent. He couldn't answer his question. He knee he loved him, but he couldn't bring himself to say so. Anxiety overshadowed his body once again. 'What if all of this is a prank? What if he just wants to humiliate me? He's playing with me, right?'

"Why are you silent? Say something..." Heeseung's gaze softened when he saw how Sunoo stopped, the stars in his eyes hid away. They were gone. "So you kissed me that day without a reason?" Heeseung was devastated. He wanted to confirm his feelings for the younger. It took him very long to decide and think thoughtfully about Sunoo's welfare—and about his true feelings. He even told Jake, and it felt as if a bug pile of guilt and pain had been thrown off of his shoulders; Jake gave him advice which was the best way for Heeseung to recognize Sunoo's point of view and character more formally.

His hand slipped out of the shirt. He was about to turn away, but Sunoo's gentle grasp on his wrist stopped him from doing so.

"I love you." He mumbled. "I couldn't bring myself to say it cuz' I was worried you would make fun of me...that maybe you would humiliate me for loving you..."

Heeseung faced the younger, his heart beating rapidly. All he wanted was to kiss those lips and spend a night together with him. Without wasting any second, Heeseung connected their lips together, pressing their bodies close. Sunoo responded back by grabbing his neck and pulling him closer.

They both made out, lips clashing one another, the noise of lips meeting engulfed the empty, hollow living room.

Heeseung moaned when Sunoo bit his lips, and sunoo smirked between the kisses after making the older moan. Sunoo slid his tongue inside, and their teeth clashed together.

They both parted and stared at one another with eyes wide open, lips numb and sparkling, a strand of saliva stretched, and this time, Sunoo harshly grabbed his shirt, smashing his lips onto the older's.

Heeseung placed both his hands under Sunoo's milky thighs and lifted him up, Sunoo yelped, wrapping his legs around the older's torso. Heeseung snickered and kicked the bedroom door open, placing Sunoo gently on the bed.

"You're so pretty..." Heeseung whispered against his neck, sending shivers down Sunoo's spine. Sunoo smiled with a proud face, and Heeseung's lips collided with the youngers beneath him.

Their breaths marched together, and Sunoo unbuttoned Heeseung's shirt,throwing it aside. "Are you sure?" Heeseung asked. "I—w-what are you thinking, we aren't gonna do that..." Sunoo whispered, feeling feeble under the older's gaze boring down on his body.

"If you say no, Sun, then I won't do anything out of your limits, hmm?"

Sunoo slowly nodded, Heeseung then proceeded to sit on Sunoo's lap, completely taking off his shirt. Sunoo unintentionally gasped, and Heeseung chuckled.

"Why are you acting like this is your first time seeing my body? I could see you gawking every day at the gym." Heeseung snickerd, and Sunoo sat there frozen, blushing crazily. "T-that just happens, because you're there..." He mumbled, shifting his gaze away from the masterpiece in front of him.

Heeseung's lips curved up. He grabbed Sunoo's chin and faced him toward him. "I'm not gonna do anything without your consent. Don't worry."

Sunoo nodded. Heeseung's eyes traveled to Sunoo's collarbone, and Sunoo seemed to have noticed. Heeseung placed his hand on Sunoo's chest, gently rubbing it to calm the younger down. He then pulled his tank top off and felt his heart burst.

He immediately crashed his lips on the collarbone in front of him. It was too tempting. His eyes would always roam back to Sunoo's milky white skin, and he had always wanted to feel his lips against such smooth skin. 

Sunoo moaned and laid down on the bed while running a hand behind Heeseug's back. He was drifting inside his scent, and all he wanted was Heeseung to stay near him—to kiss him like this every day.

They spent the night together, making out, cuddling, and sleeping together (literally).

|    ☆ 😀 idk what the fuck I actually just wrote, but like yeah! 👍 I'm okayyyyy....

Anyways, it's like 2 at night here, and it was the last day of school. Finally done with that shit, but anyways, hope you enjoyed this heated scene. They didn't fuck 0-0, they were just making out and yknow hahahahhahaah......

Goodnight. ♡