12

Sunoo was mesmerized by the sight of the magnificent house. It's elegant, yet the modern interior was painted marble-white, along with thin streams of golden streaks lined at the corners of each wall. When he stepped inside the house, he felt the cool AC fanning his hair, which caused him to shudder. Upon the grand entrance of the house, they walked for a few more seconds until they reached the main living room of the house. The painted marble white was slightly lighter compared to the entrance, and there was a large staircase leading upstairs–which seemed fancy to Sunoo because the house had almost 4 floors. 

(I used this picture to describe the house and thought about adding the picture for the people who wanted specific details

(I used this picture to describe the house and thought about adding the picture for the people who wanted specific details.)

Sunoo's mouth was hanging. 'Am I in some mafia movie or somethin'? Because this looks something like those Migaldo–Higaldo mafias would own – wait...could Heeseung's father be a mafia...? Nahhhh–no way...right?' Sunoo side-glanced Heeseung, who was already peering down at him, Sunoo felt eerie and horrified. 'Is he planning to kill me in his house and leave me inside his basement to rot for years?' Sunoo gulped in fear while fiddling with his fingers.

"Heeseung hyung...why are we here?" Sunoo muttered under his breath, in an attempt to be brave. Heeseung smirked and leaned closer to the shorter. "Why do you think we are here? Think about all the possibilities, hmm." He snickered and strode away with heavy footsteps. Sunoo just stood there; he was petrified, and without thinking much, he paced after Heeseung. 

The maids watching the drama were giggling and playfully hitting each other's shoulders. "I've never seen Heeseung bringing his friends over–could this be love~" The housemaid snickered and chatted with the other maids. "I know right, I once heard Heeseung talking about a guy named 'Sunoo', could this cute little boy be the one and only Sunoo?" The maids giggled and continued cleaning, enjoying the drama.

Meanwhile, Sunoo peered over Heeseung's shoulder, "Hyung, is this your room?" Sunoo mumbled while observing the room in front of him. Heeseung faced Sunoo but was taken aback when he realized how close Sunoo was; their faces were just inches away, and this scene seemed quite familiar to the older.

Heeseung's heart started pacing around–he felt sweaty and hot, and his ears felt tingly. Sunoo was too busy visualizing the room, that he couldn't notice the weird sensation between the two. Sunoo finally moved back and faced Heeseung, awkwardly smiling. "Uh, hyung, I know I've been asking you this since we stepped inside this house, but could you please tell me why we are here–and why are we going to your room?" Sunoo started to peel the skin on his fingers. "Just c'mon, I'm not doing anything. I'm too tired to do anything right now." Sunoo beamed upon hearing the words. "S-so, you're not gonna hit me?" Sunoo mumbled, his voice seemed so low but polite to Heeseung. "I'm not going to, you stupid ass." Heeseung chuckled, his voice sounding hoarse.

Sunoo trailed behind Heeseung inside his room. He closed the door behind him and observed the older, waiting for some kind of instruction. "Why are you standing there like a statue, go sit on that table over there." He pointed at a table located near his bed and the bathroom. Sunoo slightly nodded and walked over to the table and situated himself on the comfortable seat. He peered at the older who was walking toward the bathroom and grabbing a shirt that looked more comfortable compared to the school uniform. To Sunoo's surprise, Heeseung pulled his shirt off in front of Sunoo, not caring about the younger, and wore his other shirt. Sunoo felt a brush creeping on his cheeks, he yelped and immediately turned away, facing the small lamp, which was emitting a light yellow ray of light.

"Didn't you see me change before, why are you so surprised right now?" Heeseung chuckled, finding the younger one cute. "I-I know, it's just that you just caught me off guard–I mean, just imagine you're sitting down and I start undressing in front of you, that'd be weird right?" Sunoo covered his face in embarrassment while mumbling, his voice was muffled but Heeseung could hear him clearly. "Not really, but if you want me to imagine that, then sure. I'll imagine you undressing in front of me." Heeseung walked closer to Sunoo, who was facing away due to the mortification. He rested his chin on Sunoo's shoulder, his breath was hitting Sunoo's nape.

"H-huh–" Sunoo wanted to disappear, he felt butterflies roaming around his stomach. "So, you'd look pretty cute without your shirt. I mean, I've seen your milky white shoulders." Heeseung seductively muttered, his body pressing against Sunoo's shoulders. "You've changed a lot Sunoo...you used to be that cute little boy...but now, you look so..." Heeseung voice trailed off. He pushed himself away from Sunoo and cleared his throat.

'What am I doing? This wasn't how it was supposed to be.' Heeseung groaned and sat beside Sunoo on the seat. "I wanted you to help me with this. The teacher told me to ask you for help since you were the best at the topic." Heeseung plainly spoke, not paying attention to the flustered Sunoo. "Oh–yeah, um–sure." Sunoo's breath hitched. 'Why is he acting like this all of a sudden? He's confusing me.' Sunoo pulled his pencil out of his bag and started writing the solution on the paper.

____

"So, if you add this together–multiply along, then you'll get the solution," Sunoo mumbled while circling the answer. "Do you get it–" Sunoo's widened when he realized that the older was peacefully snoring. 

His face looked ethereal from Sunoo's perspective. 'He doesn't look so bad...' Sunoo gently placed his pencil on the white sheet of paper and rested his head on his crossed arms. He just quietly stared at Heeseung's face. 'Oh, let me move that real quick.' He inched his face closer to the older one and used his fingers to move the hair strand away from his eyes. Just then, Heeseung's eyebrows gently fluttered, and Heeseung slowly opened his eyes. 'Shit.' Sunoo paused; his hand was resting on Heeseung's forehead. Both the latter locked eyes together, not daring to move an inch. Both males could feel their hearts fluttering. Heeseung's eyes roamed from Sunoo's eyes to his lips. 'Why am I feeling this way...?' Heeseung glanced back into Sunoo's brown eyes and started leaning in. Sunoo's heart picked up its pace at the distance between the two, Heeseung inched closer–and closer–to the point where Sunoo could feel his breath on his lips. 

'I wanna kiss him right now.'

⎯⎯ ୨ Hey, this is the author! I wanted to say that although the story is based on the app Love alarm, there won't be many scenes including the app right now, but it's coming up. Here's a little hint lol.

˗ˋˏ°•୨♡୧•°ˎˊ˗ Sunoo's Love alarm rang loud enough, catching everyone off guard. 'D-did someone just ring my love alarm...?' Sunoo glanced around the classroom, feeling flustered. The two boys felt a tingly feeling running a marathon. 

'Shit, did I just ring his Love alarm?'