24

The group conversed with one another as they headed out. The sky was dark by then, and the wind felt quite chilly compared to before. Sunghoon noticed Riki slightly shivering, so he approached the younger and covered his shoulders with his navy blue hoodie.

Riki shuddered upon the sudden warmth and turned to face the older smiling. "You were visibly shaking. I'm not that cold cuz' you know—I'm the 'Ice Prince.'" Sunghoon quoted using his fingers. "And don't forget about what I told you before. Make a move on him." Sunghoon walked away, leaving the younger slightly flustered.

Riki and Sunghoon always bickered with one another and found each other quite annoying, but these days, Riki found himself unconsciously staring at the older—something he would never imagine doing so, and he noticed how good-looking the older actually was.

His sharp jawline, refined nose, and small, pretty eyes with constellations inside them. But the small mole located near Sunghoon's nose caught the younger's attention—and he found it really attractive.

'No Riki, snap out of it! I like Sunoo!' Riki heaved a heavy sigh and peered over at Sunoo, who was staring into the unknown. He was about to approach the older but stopped in his tracks when he heard Jay speak.

"Heeseung, can you drop Sunoo home? It's quite dark. We'll drop Riki off on the way, hmm?" Jay patted Heeseung's back and started walking in the opposite direction, leaving Riki, Heeseung, and Sunoo confused.

"What?!" Heeseung shrieked. "You deaf? I said drop Sunoo home."Jay yelled in response while trudging backward. "Riki! come on, it's getting late." Jay turned to face the front, and Riki confusedly ran toward the older, feeling disappointed. He glanced around to find Sunghoon, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Jay hyung, where's Sunghoon?"

"He left a while ago while we were talking. He never lets us drop him home for some reason. I don't wanna pressure him and ask him, he'll tell us when it's the right time." Jay answered, tucking his hands into his denim jacket. "I saw his house once, but he never lets us in."

Riki glanced back at Heeseung and Sunoo, he swallowed a hard lump in his throat. He felt so out of place—so confused. He turned around and felt his heart tighten. Heaving a breathy sigh, he faced the constellations and felt his eyes burning with small hot tears–but nobody noticed.

________

Heeseung scoffed, and dragged his feet along the rocky pathway, ignoring the other's presence. Sunoo rolled his eyes and followed behind the younger, keeping a safe distance.

Both males walked in complete silence for a good 4-5 minutes, not daring to mutter a single word. Sunoo felt awkward but wasn't sure if the older felt the same tension. "Heeseung hyung..." Sunoo muttered under his breath, causing the older halt in his steps and face the other in confusion. His eyebrows were furrowed, as he tilted his head sideways. "Can't we just be friends...?"

Heeseung froze. The question altered his brain chemistry, and he felt the weird anger boiling inside him again. The question replayed inside his head as he felt the weird sensation filling his insides again.

"What?" Heeseung cocked his eyebrows and strode toward the younger. He assertively grasped Sunoo's wrist and pulled him along. This situation felt a little too familiar for both, but this time, Sunoo didn't bother limping and pulling away from the older's tightened grip. He let himself get carried away.

Heeseung pushed Sunoo to the same wall by the alley and stared down at him in vexation. "You want us to be friends? Do you expect me to believe that shit?" His heart felt disclosed as he panted, catching each breath. "Just because I stopped calling you a faggot doesn't mean I like you—I still hate you Sunoo!" He yelled.

"J-just, talk it out...please. You don't have to—to—do this." Sunoo pleaded in an attempt to calm the older but made it worse.

"You wanna talk it out? I told you to forget about it! Why can't you leave me alone?! I want you so bad! I hate you for being like this—for making me feel this way! I wanna distance myself from you, so why—why do you keep showing your face in front of me?!" He pinned Sunoo's arm to the wall, shaking as droplets of hot tears fell from his crescent eyes. "Why—"

He was cut off by the sudden touch.

Sunoo was pissed. The older wouldn't let him speak—and enough was enough. He lunched forward, taking a chance of grabbing the older's hoodie strings and crashing his lips onto the older.

Heeseung's eyes widened in surprise. He had just kissed Sunoo. His heart paced around inside his chest and felt his body melt into the touch. The sensation felt warm and tingly, and he didn't want to pull away.

He grabbed the younger's neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss between them. Their lips moved in sync as Heeseung closed his eyes along with Sunoo. Sunoo's heart was doing somersaults inside his chest, but he liked the feeling. Sunoo slid his soft hands on Heeseung's waist and gently caressed his back. Heeseung tilted his head and leaned in to place another soft kiss.

Sunoo broke the kiss, panting heavily and peering up at the older, who was blushing madly. Heeseung didn't hesitate to bring the younger one into a warm, soft kiss again.

Both males were making out in the alley, not paying any attention to their surroundings. Someone watched them and felt his heart shatter into crumbs. He ran away, tears crippling from his eyes—he ran to him–to his house. He continuously knocked on the door until someone opened up.

"Riki...?"