34

The sun shone through the lidded blinds, making Sunoo squirm in his sleep. He woke up and saw such a pure sight beside him, deep in his slumber. His chest heaved while he snored peacefully.

Sunoo still couldn't believe what had actually happened last night. Everything was such a rush, and Sunoo was still a lost soul wandering upon his thoughts. It was hard to comprehend everything that took place, so he simply decided to wait for the older to wake up.

He glanced at the sleeping beauty one last time, and it reminded him of the time when he first saw Heeseung sleeping; the night at Heeseung's manor, where his heart fluttered, and he felt unfamiliar feelings roaming around his chest.

Sunoo was still bare chested. His tank top was lying on the floor beside, so he decided to cover himself up with it. 

"Where are you going?" Heeseung's raspy voice echoed inside the room just as Sunoo was about to step outside. He faced the older, surprised, but flustered. "You're up? I thought you would sleep late." Sunoo asked.

"I woke up because I could no longer feel you next to me."

Sunoo's heart rate picked up once again, and he stood there idle, speechless.

Heeseung chuckled, his deep voice sounding hot. He stood up, bare chested, and Sunoo's entire body felt tingly.

"I had fun last night. You?" He asked, inching closer to the shorter. "I-it was—fun—fun, yeah!" Sunoo awkwardly chuckled, trying to suppress his scream.

'He's so fucking close to me right now! Calm your hormones, Kim Sunoo.'

Heeseung leaned closer, leaving a small peck on Sunoo's lips, which formed a small pout. Sunoo flinched but still felt happy. He left Sunoo standing by the doorway, zoning out.

"Sun, am hungry." He heard Heeseung holler from the living room. He sighed, and a small smile curved on his lips.

He walked outside, flushing at 10 in the morning, but who could blame him. He saw Heeseung sitting on the couch, manspreading once again. "Can you cook for me? I wanna try your handmade food."

"Lemme check the fridge to see what we have." Sunoo responded, trying to keep his gaze away from Heeseung's body. He walked by Heeseung to the kitchen and checked the fridge, but found 3 eggs, milk, and some tomatoes. "What the fuck? Didn't i refill the fridge already?" He muttered while grabbing the eggs. He closed the fridge and faced Heeseung, who seemed to be eyeing Sunoo's behind.

When he felt Sunoo gaze fall upon him, he shifted his attention to his eyes. "Uh, hyung, I have eggs. Want an omelet?" Sunoo asked, displaying the eggs placed on the counter.

"Anything works." Heeseung responded, slightly nodding. Sunoo hummed and faced the stove, placing a frying pan on top of the low heat. Heeseung smiled, watching the petite boy move around the kitchen. He could clearly see the blush hidden on the youngers face. 'He's so cute.'

Heeseung slowly stood up, ruffling his hair and trudged behind Sunoo, who was staring at the eggs frying. He stopped inches behind him,  suddenly wrapping his arms around his waist, catching the younger off guard.

Sunoo gasped, his chest felt heavy once again, butterflies flew around inside his stomach—there was a whole zoo thriving.

"Hyung..."

" Don't worry. I just wanna hug you like this." He mumbled, resting his chin on his shoulder. Sunoo could feel his abs pressing against his chest, but he wasn't complaining. He continued cooking the egg. There was silence, and it was quite awkward for Sunoo since he wasn't used to any of this. But heeseung made it less awkward when he started talking.

"You must be so confused right now," he paused to hug him tighter. "We should talk properly. I have many things to tell you..."

Sunoo felt much safer in his embrace. He smiled and hummed, finding the older cute. "Can I ask why you came to my house yesterday?" He asked, spilling his curiosity.

"I wanted to tell you. I wanted to let you know that I was serious." He paused for a few seconds, thinking about something. "And most importantly, I wanted to apologize to you..." He muttered, feeling the wave of guilt wash over him.

Sunoo smiled, his heart fluttered when he heard those words. It didn't seem like Heeseung at all, but the younger was sure that Heeseung was being genuine. "It's okay, hyung..." Sunoo mumbled, turning the stove off. He faced the older who peered down at him with his brown, doe eyes shining in the light glistening from the window. He smiled, took the chance to grab his neck, and smashed his lips onto the older's.

Heeseung was more than happy at that moment. He responded back by running a hand through Sunoo's brown locks, pulling him even closer. He tilted his head to the side, getting a better angle and kissed him softly.

Sunoo pulled away, eyes shining with elation; his lips were numb. Heeseung glanced at his lips, then his eyes traveled to Sunoo's foxy eyes staring up at him.

"Let's eat." Sunoo mumbled, setting the eggs on the platter. Heeseung pecked Sunoo's neck and situated himself on the counter. "Let's eat on this counter. I've always dreamed of doing that with my future partner." Heeseung added after plopping himself on the black counter.

"Wow, I didn't expect the Lee Heeseung to be this romantic." Sunoo cooed, and Heeseung rolled his eyes, hiding his blush.

Both latter's ate together on the counter, chatting with one another, laughing and giggling.

A new relationship has started for the both. Something they never expected.

☆ This js like a filler chapter lol, I'll probably update the reactions, Hoonki and the rest in tbe last chapters.

This book is about to end, so thank you for those who have read it until here, it truly means a lot to me ❤️