13

"Heeseung—" The loud slam of the door echoed throughout the room, the maid paused, squinting her eyes at the sight of the two young boys–being very close to each other.

"AH, SHIT!" Heeseung yelled and fell off the chair along with Sunoo on top of him. The maid froze, her face questioning the situation. "I'm sorry to interrupt," she bowed hastily and tightly closed the door, leaving the two boys in the room alone, once again.

Heeseung peered down at Sunoo and immediately jumped off. "Oh my–shit, I'm s-sorry, I kinda panicked." He stumbled to form the correct words, tripping over each and every word.

His face was burning up, the sensual feeling was growing and he felt something hardening. 'Oh hell nah, Heeseung–not the time!' He awkwardly coughed and finally glanced at the younger who was still stumped over the moment. Although Heeseung had loathed Sunoo, he found the younger absolutely adorable; his cheeks would be puffy and would be red. Heeseung just gazed at the younger with a glint of sadness displayed in his eyes.

"Uhh, hyung...should I go home now?" Sunoo spoke up, waking Heeseung up from his trance. "It's getting late–it's around 7:24 right now."

Heeseung glanced at the clock placed on the table beside them and internally groaned. 'Why does he need to leave now? Should I ask him to stay for dinner–nah, that'd be too weird, especially coming from me.'

He walked over to his bed, paying no attention to the younger, who looked at him in perplexion, he slumped on his bed and stared at the ceiling, then glanced at the younger who stood there like a statue–harshly judging the older; he furrowed his eyebrows and glared at the older.

"C'mere." Heeseung assertively spoke up, catching the younger off guard. "W-what? I asked if I should leave–unless you need help with something else?" Sunoo slowly started walking near the older's bed. "Just come here, dammit, you talk too much." Heeseung rolled his eyes and turned to his side to observe the younger more clearly.

Once Sunoo was standing in front of his bed, he patted the space beside him. Sunoo's eyes widened, he felt uncomfortable upon the thought of something that isn't appropriate. "What do you mean? Wh–why do you want me to be in the same bed with you?" Sunoo had to be braver, he couldn't always let the stronger control and manipulate him.

Heeseung frustratedly sighed and grabbed Sunoo's wrist, pulling him onto the bed with him. Sunoo yelped in surprise and faced the older. Heeseung was laying sideways, and so was Sunoo. Both males just stared into each other's eyes, not wanting to utter a word. Sunoo's fox-like eyes contained bright stars inside them–it felt as if one would drown in them if they stared for long enough. Heeseung didn't want that, he wanted to be the only one drowning inside Sunoo's starry eyes.

From Sunoo's perspective, Heeseung's eyes were dark black. Although Heeseung had doe, Bambi-like eyes, his eyes contained the emptiness of the dark sky at night. His eyes were colored with gloom–bleak, and dreary. 'Is he okay?' Sunoo wandered in his thoughts, still not breaking the locked eye contact between the two. Though it was only for a few seconds,  it felt as if they've been the only ones in the world at that moment.

"Sunoo, I hate you. I hate you for existing. I hate how you always smile although you have nothing–why–how can you smile through all this? I hate it, I hate you–I hate everything–I hate how Ni-ki treats you–I hate how you absolutely loathe me..." Heeseung felt like crying–he wanted to yell and gasp for air but he couldn't. A tear escaped from his dark void eyes, and Sunoo didn't fail to notice the glistening tear.

"Hyung...I.." He immediately engulfed the older in a gentle, warm hug, paying no attention to his surroundings. 'This is what mom had told me to do as a child.' Sunoo rubbed his back, while letting Heeseung sob quietly into the crook of his neck. Both males were still laying down, Heeseung's face buried into Sunoo's neck, light sobs engulfing the hollow and dark bedroom. "It's okay to cry hyung, it's okay to let it all out at once. I know the feeling..." Sunoo mumbled while pulling the older closer. Sunoo's shirt was getting wet from the hot teardrops but he couldn't care less.