Stellan x Reader

For Mooonlivia . I know it's bad, I'm sorry.

My ears picked up a faint sob from the bed next to me, and I peeked my eyes open.
The only light was the dim fire in the fireplace, but that was enough.
"Stellan?" I asked groggily, reaching out my hand to touch his shoulder. He jumped, startled at the contact. "Nightmare?"
He nodded, sweat slicking his forehead and tears pricking his eyes.
"W-what does he w-want with me...?" He whispered hoarsely. "I-I....have not dreamed of him for centuries." His voice was strained with fear. He was trembling.
"I know...." I murmured soothingly, running my hands through his soft, blonde hair. "I know...."
"I did not mean to wake you...." He whispered, curling tighter into his ball. I rested a hand on his arm, and rubbed up and down slowly.
"It's alright~" i cooed reassuringly, pulling his shoulder to get him to roll over. He smiled weakly at me, and I wiped his few shed tears away with my thumb. His golden eyes shimmered gratefully at me as I pressed a few gentle kisses to his face, his lips, his cheeks.
"Thank you, (Y/n). I needed that," he whispered, pulling me closer and huddling under the blankets.
I cupped his cheeks and smiled.
"Anytime. Now try to get some sleep," I chuckled, curling next to him. "I'll be here if you need me."
I still kept my arms wrapped around him, and I rested my head in his neck.

"THE RIFT GATE IS DESTABILISING!" Stellan yelled in panic.
"Stellan," I started, watching him continue pacing up and down. "Stellan I'm going to need you to listen to
me." He paused as I placed my hand on his chest gently. "You're going to need to calm down."
"But-but it could rip open the whole sky!" He panicked. "We have no idea what is on the other side...." He shuddered harshly.
"Yes, but we can't fix it until you calm down," I responded softly, wrapping one arm around the back of his neck. He exhaled slowly, and pressed a tender kiss to my lips.
"Thank you," he sighed. I smiled gently.
"Now," I murmured calmly, my face resting in the crook of his neck. "We have to figure out how to fix it."
He breathed out a single, heavy breath.
"I have no idea what to do....."
I kissed him again, as I could feel him panicking again.
"Think...." I coaxed in between kisses. "Just tell me what I have to do."