Yandere!Gumbo x Male!reader

Kidnapped by gumball machine.
How pathetic. I'm going to get killed by a ball full of gum that I ate in my every day life.
He was sitting cackling at me, showing off a mouth of oddly sharp teeth.
Well, not really odd. I'm getting laughed at by a living gumball machine I guess the teeth don't really matter.
What was he even kidnapping me for. He hasn't got the best English but I could make out something along the lines of 'You ate too much gum, so I'm going to eat you' or some crap. Welp. As long as he doesn't start southwards I don't really care.
"Aren't you going to beg for mercy?" He asked.
Well, at least he's giving me better English now.
"No. Why the hell would I beg for mercy off a living gumball machine full of goofballs?" I growled, not even bothering to fight against my restraints.
"Hm. That's odddddd, usually everyone pleads..." he hummed dryly as I narrowed my eyes.
"I'm sure you like being begged one way or another," I muttered under my breath.
He snorted.
"I do actually," he laughed, a smile upon his face. "I like you, maybe I won't eat you just yet!"
I rolled my eyes.
"You really need to reword that," I stated bluntly.
"I do, don't i?" He grinned. "Though you'd probably like it either way."
I blushed dark pink.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I growled.
"It means, you're already mine."

"So, you eat your own gum.....balls?" I asked in confusion as he tossed a gumball into his mouth. He nodded.
"So then why am I getting punished for it?" I questioned. He shrugged.
"That was mainly an excuse to kidnap you because you're good fun," he chuckled.
"Well, you could've just asked, you didn't have to kidnap me," I huffed.
"Where's the fun in that?"

"Can I have a gumball? Please?" I asked. He groaned and turned around.
"What colour?"
"Blue," i answered happily. He tossed me a blue gumbal, just like I had requested.
"Enjoy it. I'm not giving you anymore."