Jules x reader

I twirled my wrench in my hands, lounging over my chair in the location of The Device.
"Why did he call it 'The Device' anyway?" I called to Jules. "Like that is so drab!"
She snorted in amusement, letting out a 'pffft'.
"I don't know, maybe that gold got to a couple of his brain cells or something," she responded, waving her hand.
"Or maybe he's just awful with names," I hummed, smirking at her.
"Hey! My name isn't that bad!" She growled, walking behind me to smack me lightly over the back of my head.
"What does 'Jules' even mean?" I snickered.
"Well it could've been worse! It could've been (F/n)!"
She growled playfully, watching me gape in mock offence.
"Wow! Don't turn the tables on me! I'm just pointing out your father's choices!" I raised my hands in surrender.
"Right, okay," she grumbled. "I'm still going to smash your face in with my wrench."
"Please, you know you love my face," I answered sarcastically.
"Do I?" She purred, leaning on my desk. I leaned forward.
"I don't know. Do you?" I countered. "I think I'm very handsome."
"Mhm," she hummed, spinning her wrench around. She arched an eyebrow. "I'm sure every normal woman would kiss you right now."
"Are you a normal woman?" I questioned hopefully, my eyebrows twitching upwards to spread a smug look over my face. She leaned forward further, until her face was mere inches from my own, her hand holding her wrench to the desk firmly.
"I don't know. Am I?" She murmured. "Why don't you tell me?"
I pinched her chin between my thumb and fingers, a sly smirk travelling over my lips.
"Gladly," I purred, before pressing my lips to hers gently. We both hummed as I slowly ascended from my chair, leaning further over my desk with my hands pressing strongly against hers.
"Break ends soon," she muttered, muffled by my lips. I hummed, but due to my mouth being preoccupied I didn't respond.
"Aren't you both already meant to be working?" Midas growled from the door, looking at me with a 'if you don't back off from my daughter right now, you're dead' look.
I chuckled nervously as Jules groaned.
"GO AWAY!! WE ARE WORKING!!"