Belle Berry x reader

"You're the most obnoxious person I've ever met," I muttered. Belle glared at me.
"No, you're just emo," she retorted. She picked up a set of pink and white clothing. "You should wear something like this. It would suit you."
I stared blankly at her.
"How about, no," i responded arrogantly, crossing my arms.
"Why not? You would look cute!" She chirped with a childish smile.
"I'm not made to look 'cute'. Especially not your definition of cute!" I growled, "I'm made to look handsome."
She hummed.
"Then you've hit neither of our goals."

"Why do you watch such childish cartoons?" I groaned as she leaned on me on the sofa. "And why do you make me watch them too?"
"Because they're good! Your stuff is really scary!" She responded.
"Predator is not scary," i grumbled.
"There was three skinned corpses in the first thirty minutes," she retorted. I looked at her.
"And?" I asked, "that's not scary."
She stared at me in disbelief.
"Yes it is!"

I crossed my arms gruffly.
"I don't see why I have to get boba with you," I muttered in annoyance.
"You can get the black boba," Belle said, waving her hand. "It's suits you. Tastes good, but refuses to be colourful."
I blushed dark pink. Only she would say I'm like black boba because I taste good. Idiotic lunatic.
"Hm. Only you would know that."

"I don't do hugs, Belle," I growled as she threw her arms around my torso.
"What? Do you only do kisses?" She teased. I huffed, but she cut me of by pressing her lips against mine.
"Because I'll do it either way~"