Yandere Agent Jones x reader

I grumbled as the phone rang at like eight in the morning. I was in my I.O quarters, but I'm off today!
"Yes?" I asked drowsily, holding my phone to my ear.
"Hey (F/n)!" Jones said cheerfully- almost too cheerfully for this early in the morning in my opinion.
"What do you want so early in the morning?" I groaned. "We're off today!"
"Come over to my quarters! We can hang out and play video games!" He responded happily.
I will admit, this excited me. Jones- as annoying as the guy can be, was quite entertaining, and it's not like I have anything to do today anyway.
"Ugh- right, I'll be over in 10," i grumbled.
"Wonderful~"

I knocked on Jones's door, rubbing my eyes to rid of the sleep. He opened the door almost immediately, a grin on his face.
Was he waiting at the door for me...?
I stumbled inside, and heard the door click closed again.
"Aight Jones, what we going to play?" I grumbled, feeling him linger behind me.
"I uh, don't know," he mumbled. I turned around, and blinked in confusion.
Jones was gone.
"Jones?" I called out, "where did you go?"
The only response I got, was a cloth wrapping around my face from behind, accompanied by a foul, intoxicating stench.
My eyes widened, but closed again in seconds as I grew so incredibly drowsy, even more than I already was.
I fell backwards and felt warm arms snake around my waist.
"You're mine now, (F/n), I'll make sure to take really good care of you."

I jolted awake, in the corner of an office of sorts, hands bound behind my back and ankles bound together. I would guess Jones's office in his quarters. My vision was blurred with drowsiness, but I could make out a figure in front of me.
"Glad you're awake, you've been asleep for hours," Jones's voice pounded throughout my head as I tried to process everything.
"That happens when you get drugged to sleep," i rasped shakily. He shrugged.
"Fair enough, I guess," he responded, turning the light on to a dim setting. I still couldn't really see his face.
"What are you going to do to me?" I croaked fearfully. He crouched next to next to me, and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.
"Nothing. You're too precious for me to hurt you," he answered huskily.
Being tied up in the best friend's office isn't nice, but i will admit that I felt a flutter in my chest when he said that.
I hid that however, still only showing fear.
I tugged at the binds around my ankles and wrists, shrinking away as he came a bit closer. His fingers brushed lightly over my chin, before he pressed his lips against mine.
I let out a muffled meep of distress into his mouth as he brought his hand up to my cheek.
"Don't be afraid~" he husked in my ear. I trembled, eyes wide with fear, and his words not comforting me at all.
I whimpered as his lips moved down my neck, his hands running down to my hips.
"J-Jones, s-stop please...." I whimpered. He paused, and I could feel his heavy breathing against my neck. He placed one more gentle kiss to my neck before moving back.
"You know you loved that," he growled.
Yes. I did love that. But not when I'm tied up.

I blinked my eyes open as I heard Jones enter the room. I had been tied up here for about a week now, and he was slowly giving me a bit more freedom. He would untie my hands during the day, but tie them back up again at night. He brought me food every morning, which is why he is here now. I wasn't as scared as I was the first day, but I still felt too vulnerable to be comfortable.
I think Jones is just lonely though, afraid to lose the only person he cares about, me.
I'm completely willing to stay with him, but I need to convince him of that so he will completely untie me. Then we could both be happy.
Jones untied my hands.
"Thank you," I mumbled. He grinned at me.
"No problem, I'm glad to see you are getting more calm," he responded, placing a plate of pancakes next to me.
"Enjoy."

By the time he came back in again, I had finished the pancakes and had curled up in the corner of the room.
He picked up my plate, and I lifted my head as he turned to leave again.
"Jones?" I called. He turned.
"Can I come with you? It's very lonely in here," I asked, tilting my head. He narrowed his eyes, then smiled.
"Sure," he responded, placing the plate down and delicately untying my ankles.
He helped me up, and gently pulled me into his living room. He sat down on his sofa, and I sat next to him, tucking my knees against my chest and resting against his hip.
He put a movie on, Star Wars The Force Awakens, to be exact. I had a long stretch in my legs, hearing and feeling multiple cracks. I groaned. It felt so good to finally be able to move my legs.
I curled up, half on Jones's lap and half on the sofa, feeling him wrap one arm around me.
I found myself not wanting to run away, instead wanting to stay with him.
And so, I fell asleep there.

When the movie finished, he debated whether to tie me up again or just bring me with him. He just brought me with him.
He picked me up and brought me to his room, laying me in his double bed before jumping next to me, immediately feeling me cuddle up to his side.
He loved this.