The Paradigm x reader

I don't know if this counts as a 'disabled' reader, because they only have prosthetics for limbs. So yes, disabled but still walking reader.

Geno cut all of my limbs off. I was The Paradigm's partner, kidnapped and tortured by I.O. When The Seven saved me, it was already too late, and I needed prosthetics.
Four prosthetics.
The Paradigm hadn't even seen me after I woke up, she didn't know I was alive and definitely didn't know I was already walking.
I woke up the night before Valentine's Day, and I had spent all night getting used to walking with my mechanical legs. Just so I could properly greet her on Valentine's Day.
The Imagined and The Scientist were helping me, and had explained to me of The Paradigm's loneliness.
So by the morning, I had dressed in a suit and tie, a bunch of flowers in my hands, which were covered by thick black, leather gloves to hide my mechanical hands. The Scientist and The Imagined had told me that The Paradigm ALWAYS came to see me in the mornings, and had left me alone to wait for her arrival.

When she did come into the room, I was waiting for her. Her eyes grew large, rimmed with tears of pure joy. I smiled lovingly.
"Hello~" I cooed, holding out the flowers to her. "I know it isn't much, but-" I didn't even get to finish before she had barrelled into me and thrown her arms around my neck. I gently placed the flowers down, before snaking my cold arms around her waist.
"I-it's more t-than enough....y-you're a-awake!" She sobbed into my shoulder. "I've m-missed you."
I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face into her shoulder, a few tears dripping from my own eyes. I placed light kisses to her neck.
"I've missed you too," I whispered, caressing her cheek with my cold, metal hand, before pulling her forward and gently kissing her for the first time in a very long time.
She didn't care about the uncomfortable cold my hugs provided, colder than they used to be with the new metal limbs.
She didn't care that I sometimes needed help with movements.
She didn't even care that I was mostly robot now, and could still see me in the new body.
She could still feel my lips, could still see my eyes and smile, she could still hear my voice.
My cold hand ran up the small of her back, on the ridge of her spine that gave her shudders as I hugged her. She nuzzled her beautiful blonde hair into my neck, pressed a few kisses there, before pressing a kiss to my lips.
"I love you, (F/n)."
I love you too, Para.
The only thing I regret is not being able to hug you like I used to.

I know this was short, but I made up this scenario in my head and needed to do something with it.