Ava x Remi

*Ava's pov*
"Ow! Jesus that hurts!" I grunted as the needles travelled across my skin to tattoo a cool image.
"You are such a wimp," Remi giggled, with a smirk on his face.
"Shut up, as far as I'm aware you haven't got a tattoo!" I growled playfully.
He rolled his eyes.
"Yeh, but I don't need tattoos to be cool, I've got amazing hair," he bragged.
"Oh I'm sorry! Is my hair not good enough for you?!" I said sarcastically. He stayed silent.
"To be fair, there isn't really anything to complain about with your hair, Ava,"

"You better appreciate this," I growled, walking out of the Tattoo Parlour hand in hand with Remi.
"Course I do! It looks fire," he responded. I grunted.
"Aw, would you like me to kiss the pain away?" He joked teasingly.
"It's on my thigh," I muttered.
"The problem?" He asked, smirking.
My throat went bone dry as my face burned fire-red.
"Remi!" I yelled, seeing his smug grin that stretched across his face. He shrugged.
"Just saying,"

I grunted as I woke up the next morning.
Jesus it is freezing!
I grumbled and buried myself deeper in the blankets, snuggling up to Remi's hip.
"You've been asleep for ages Ava," he teased.
"It's Saturday, gimme a break," I muttered, muffled by his 'bed hoodie'. Like seriously, he has a hoodie for everything.
A bed hoodie, morning hoodie, afternoon hoodie, evening hoodie, date night hoodie, cozy hoodie, heck he even has a grumpy hoodie that he only wears when he is in a bad mood.
"Right, I'll go make coffee," he sighed, making an attempt to get up.
"No Remi!" I growled, pulling him back by his torso and cuddling back up to him again.
"Coffee can wait, then," he muttered, pressing a kiss to my cheek. I ran my fingers through his soft brown and blonde hair.
"What a softball," I muttered.

Soon after that, he did end up making coffee and bringing a cup to me.
I yawned drowsily, and he chuckled.
He handed me the cup of coffee, and watched as I downed it in a few gulps. I pecked his lips.
"Thanks Remi," I muttered. He grinned as I flipped back into the soft bed again.
"I should've put more sugar in that,"

(Sorry, short chapter, I had NO Idea where to go with this,"